St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, there is alot you can say. Some people hate this product and think that it is one of the worst face washes on the market. Me on the other hand a girl who has always had clear skin it seems to work. I feel like the beads in this face wash really give you a good scrub and my face feels so clean after
St. Ives is one of my favorite brands for exfoliating. The small scrubs in the soap feel so great on my face and after the shower by skin feels so soft. I can't say that it does much for acne considering I don't have much besides the occasional few. It doesn't really clear those up though. Also, my skin feels somewhat oily by the middle of the day. It's great for exfoliating and mild cleansing.
A must in my book! I have combination skin and my pores tend to clog up around my nose. This exfoliant works wonders for me. It cleans my pores right out and leaves my skin feeling fresh without drying it out. I have been using this product for the past 4 years almost every other day.
I started using St. Ives when I was in high school and still had a little bit of acne. After using it for a couple of weeks I noticed that my skin had started to clear up a lot and I didn't break out as often as I used to. Now I hardly ever get a break out and if I do it doesn't last more that a couple of days after using the scrub.
I have tried many face exfoliating scrubs and this one is by far one of my favorite with my sensitive skin it's very gentle I Can use it every time I take a shower. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and Smooth afterwards the moisturizer can skin just into my skin. Loveee It!!
I have had a problem with acne with years and still I struggle with it but this product is great. I still have breakouts every now ans then but when I use this, You can feel it cleaning and when I raise it off, my face feels so soft and glowly. I see results after the first use.
This is my go to facial exfoliator whenever I'm on a budget. Been using this product for about a year now and you see visible results within the first use. It's very effective on removing blackheads (especially those stubborn ones you get on your nose!) It reduces the appearance of the size of your pores and leaves skin very smooth.
My skin was/is super oily, super prone to breakouts, and in general just a mess. I discovered this product over 3 years ago and it's been in my routine since - my breakouts happened less often and my overall skin tone improved. There's just enough 'grit' to exfoliate nicely but it's gentle enough that it shouldn't irritate even the most sensitive skin. Definitely give this stuff a try.
I've used this for 5 years and love it. I used to have terrible blackheads on my nose and cheeks. I use it in the morning when I wake up and evening before bed. It doesn't dry out my skin, and leaves it nice and clear. I would recommend it to anyone that has any combination skin.
Nice! I love the scent of this product, and the exfoliation does work well. I never use it on my face because I have extremely sensitive skin, but I love to use this on my arms and legs. Give it a try!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos