St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I am currently using this product for about 2 months know and I really like it it scrubs my face really good and it makes my face so soft after! I will definitely keep using it. And it is so affordable.
I used to use this scrub all of the time because it's natural and smells really good but honestly you really don't want to use this scrub if you have acne because it's pretty abrasive. If you have acne you don't want to cause further irritation so I would stay clear of this scrub.
I remember using this product when I was in high school to help control my occasional acne. It was fantastic then, and it is still amazing now. I'm not surprised at all that this scrub is still on the market, and I would recommend it to everyone. It is scrubby, but not too abrasive.
I have been using this for years and nothing compares to it. It exfoliates without over drying and is the only thing that keeps my skin clear. It has the perfect size exfoliants and the perfect amount.
Omg this stuff is amazing! I used to have terrible acne, and would go to the dermatologist and get the expensive creams, medications, and NOTHING worked. This $4 scrub literally cleared my skin. I scrub my face every day using this, follow it up with a facial wash, face mask, glycolic acid, and then a moisturizer. THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!
Love this! My go-to facial scrub! I especially love this during the winter to buff my dry skin! I also use this after shaving my legs sometimes, it helps prevent the little bumps I get sometimes after shaving!
I absolutely love this facial scrub! It is super cheap (less than 5 dollars!) and the quality is amazing ! It effectively exfoliates my face leaving my pores smaller and my face looking radiant and baby smooth ! It's definitely the best facial scrub that gives you bang for your buck !
St, Ives Apricot Scrub is a great product. I've been using it since I was a teenager. My skin tends to get used to product and stop working. With using the exfoliating cleanser a couple times a week. My skin has never been better. It is also very affordable and found in all stores.
I use this scrub every other day and find when I do use it 3/4 times a week my face feels and looks great! I love that it makes my face squeaky clean and once I'm done rinsing it feels so soft. Not harsh at all on my skin!
This smells great and at a price you can get a nice scrub to exfoliation of your body or your face I have used it for both. Leaves skin soft and smooth. I got it at Walmart. I would recommend this to you.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos