BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently using this product for about 2 months know and I really like it it scrubs my face really good and it makes my face so soft after! I will definitely keep using it. And it is so affordable.
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this scrub all of the time because it's natural and smells really good but honestly you really don't want to use this scrub if you have acne because it's pretty abrasive. If you have acne you don't want to cause further irritation so I would stay clear of this scrub.
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
I remember using this product when I was in high school to help control my occasional acne. It was fantastic then, and it is still amazing now. I'm not surprised at all that this scrub is still on the market, and I would recommend it to everyone. It is scrubby, but not too abrasive.
Trysta A.
Mc Farland, CA
I have been using this for years and nothing compares to it. It exfoliates without over drying and is the only thing that keeps my skin clear. It has the perfect size exfoliants and the perfect amount.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg this stuff is amazing! I used to have terrible acne, and would go to the dermatologist and get the expensive creams, medications, and NOTHING worked. This $4 scrub literally cleared my skin. I scrub my face every day using this, follow it up with a facial wash, face mask, glycolic acid, and then a moisturizer. THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!
Andrea O.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this! My go-to facial scrub! I especially love this during the winter to buff my dry skin! I also use this after shaving my legs sometimes, it helps prevent the little bumps I get sometimes after shaving!
Vicki B.
Bethel Park, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this facial scrub! It is super cheap (less than 5 dollars!) and the quality is amazing ! It effectively exfoliates my face leaving my pores smaller and my face looking radiant and baby smooth ! It's definitely the best facial scrub that gives you bang for your buck !
Alexandra M.
Edgewater, CO
St, Ives Apricot Scrub is a great product. I've been using it since I was a teenager. My skin tends to get used to product and stop working. With using the exfoliating cleanser a couple times a week. My skin has never been better. It is also very affordable and found in all stores.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this scrub every other day and find when I do use it 3/4 times a week my face feels and looks great! I love that it makes my face squeaky clean and once I'm done rinsing it feels so soft. Not harsh at all on my skin!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells great and at a price you can get a nice scrub to exfoliation of your body or your face I have used it for both. Leaves skin soft and smooth. I got it at Walmart. I would recommend this to you.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.