St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this scrub! It is perfect to leave in the shower because it's so refreshing. The smell is very pleasant and the feeling of the exfoliation is very nice. It's not too abrasive for the skin, but just the right amount for a scrub. I have repurchased this numerous times!
I tried this product a little while back and thought that it'll be good since I read so many good reviews. The thing that caught my eye was that it targeted blackheads and that's the area that I have a problem with and since the price was on the cheap side it wouldn't have hurt to try it but I regret it now. It didn't help with my blackheads at all and my face didn't feel any cleaner afterwards
I recently started using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub because I've wanted to avoid microbeads. I remember using this product in my teens and I'm not as enamored with the Scrub this time around (it's a textural thing). Helping the environment is what keeps me using the scrub.
When I first used this product, my skin responded great! Within a couple days I was blemish free and it wasn't harsh, I could use it daily. I've had to stop using it however because my skin isn't responding to it anymore. I think I've built up a resistance so it's not as effective.
I love this product, even though I don't use it as directed since I have rosacea and can't be scrubbing my face that often, but when I do use it (once a week) it leaves my skin very soft, smooth and clean. It takes all the dullness off of my skin, it smells great and works even better.
Ive been using this product for years now and it never lets me down. I bought it on a whim after my face was peeling from sunburn and ended up loving it. Its gentile enough to use on sunburnt skin, but also does the trick when my pores need a good deep cleansing and purification. Always leaves my skin silky smooth and not too dried out!
Definitely LOVE this face scrub. I tend to have a lot of blackheads on my nose and have oily skin on my T-zone. When I use this scrub it makes my face feel really smooth and takes away the appearance of the black heads being as dark. It also doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight either
I have sensitive skin that breaks out pretty easily and I find this to be my FAVORITE face wash. I like the beads inside for the exfoliation and I feel fully clean but not dry after I wash. This product is amazing! I highly recommend it to those who are in search for an exfoliator. It's inexpensive & gets the job done.
I use this only on my nose because of pretty severe blackheads. I do not recommend using this on your entire face, because the scrubbing can really damage your skin in the long run. It does leave my skin dry as well, whereas my normal cleanser (Let the Good Times Roll by Lush) does not.
I absolutely adore this face scrub. I have very sensitive skin so I only use it once or twice a week when I need a really invigorating scrub. If I use it more, my face will tend to get red and blotchy just from the irritation but its nothing a little moisturizer and a good sleep won't fix. It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos