BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Hannah S.
Pocahontas, AR
I absolutely love this scrub! It is perfect to leave in the shower because it's so refreshing. The smell is very pleasant and the feeling of the exfoliation is very nice. It's not too abrasive for the skin, but just the right amount for a scrub. I have repurchased this numerous times!
Maria G.
I tried this product a little while back and thought that it'll be good since I read so many good reviews. The thing that caught my eye was that it targeted blackheads and that's the area that I have a problem with and since the price was on the cheap side it wouldn't have hurt to try it but I regret it now. It didn't help with my blackheads at all and my face didn't feel any cleaner afterwards
Magenda C.
Stockton, CA
I recently started using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub because I've wanted to avoid microbeads. I remember using this product in my teens and I'm not as enamored with the Scrub this time around (it's a textural thing). Helping the environment is what keeps me using the scrub.
Nilza S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first used this product, my skin responded great! Within a couple days I was blemish free and it wasn't harsh, I could use it daily. I've had to stop using it however because my skin isn't responding to it anymore. I think I've built up a resistance so it's not as effective.
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
I love this product, even though I don't use it as directed since I have rosacea and can't be scrubbing my face that often, but when I do use it (once a week) it leaves my skin very soft, smooth and clean. It takes all the dullness off of my skin, it smells great and works even better.
Ally J.
Ive been using this product for years now and it never lets me down. I bought it on a whim after my face was peeling from sunburn and ended up loving it. Its gentile enough to use on sunburnt skin, but also does the trick when my pores need a good deep cleansing and purification. Always leaves my skin silky smooth and not too dried out!
Nicole I.
Definitely LOVE this face scrub. I tend to have a lot of blackheads on my nose and have oily skin on my T-zone. When I use this scrub it makes my face feel really smooth and takes away the appearance of the black heads being as dark. It also doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight either
Daniele J.
glen cove, NY
I have sensitive skin that breaks out pretty easily and I find this to be my FAVORITE face wash. I like the beads inside for the exfoliation and I feel fully clean but not dry after I wash.  This product is amazing! I highly recommend it to those who are in search for an exfoliator. It's inexpensive & gets the job done.
Brittany T.
I use this only on my nose because of pretty severe blackheads. I do not recommend using this on your entire face, because the scrubbing can really damage your skin in the long run. It does leave my skin dry as well, whereas my normal cleanser (Let the Good Times Roll by Lush) does not.
Jordan R.
I absolutely adore this face scrub. I have very sensitive skin so I only use it once or twice a week when I need a really invigorating scrub. If I use it more, my face will tend to get red and blotchy just from the irritation but its nothing a little moisturizer and a good sleep won't fix. It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.