BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Crystal L.
I've been using this face wash for a couple years now, and it is absolutely amazing. It deeply exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. I love to use this product, and I definitely recommend it.
Michelle W.
Binghamton, NY
I bought this after seeking out an exfoliator for my face. My face just felt like it wasn't getting completely clean after just washing so I figured I would try a scrub. I LOVE the smell, the texture isn't too rough and it leaves skin feeling super smooth. I use once a week and love it!
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
I love this product, even though I don't use it as directed since I have rosacea and can't be scrubbing my face that often, but when I do use it (once a week) it leaves my skin very soft, smooth and clean. It takes all the dullness off of my skin, it smells great and works even better.
Crystal M.
Pleasanton, TX
Okay I just bought this the other day and I freaking love it, i fell In love with this product the first time I used it, I loveit so much that I went out and bought 6 more bottles. That's how much it got my attention. It made my skin so soft. I couldn't believe it. Ive been using it for 3 days and all ready my skin looks so much better.
Roxy O.
Dallas, TX
I first used this product in high school and repurchase it when I need a face scrub ASAP because of the price but it's not my favorite. The exfoliant can be a little abrasive on my skin but it smells nice and does what it needs to do. What keeps me repurchasing is definitely the price.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! It's the only thing fights my breakout/acne and controls them from reappearing. Some might think the grains in the scrub might be a bit rougher but it sloughs off serious dead skin and leaving my skin baby soft. I use it once a day and everyday for clear complexion.
Krista B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love using this product as an exfoliator. It can be a little rough if you are not used to exfoliating. Since this is a scrub it really helps to smooth your skin by removing the dead layers of skin and small bumps you get. It also helps to control blemishes and blackheads very well.
Amber G.
Greenwood, IN
Most facial cleansers don't smell that great and thats a huge turn off for me so when I found this it was awesome. Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at cleaning my pores! A must try!
Lauren K.
Long Is City, NY
I love this face scrub!!! My skin is tough and likes something really gritty so this is great for me! If you have sensitive skin, you may not like this because the exfoliating particles are really large and rough. I can't believe how inexpensive it is because it works as well as my expensive exfoliators! Truly a drugstore skincare gem.
Sharlyne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NEVER use this on your face! This scrub is much too rough for the skin on your face. I causes micro-tears in your skin which is absolutely terrible and can even lead to you getting an infection. It also has terrible affects that can show up after time. Only use this for your body. Never the face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.