St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this face wash for a couple years now, and it is absolutely amazing. It deeply exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. I love to use this product, and I definitely recommend it.
I bought this after seeking out an exfoliator for my face. My face just felt like it wasn't getting completely clean after just washing so I figured I would try a scrub. I LOVE the smell, the texture isn't too rough and it leaves skin feeling super smooth. I use once a week and love it!
I love this product, even though I don't use it as directed since I have rosacea and can't be scrubbing my face that often, but when I do use it (once a week) it leaves my skin very soft, smooth and clean. It takes all the dullness off of my skin, it smells great and works even better.
Okay I just bought this the other day and I freaking love it, i fell In love with this product the first time I used it, I loveit so much that I went out and bought 6 more bottles. That's how much it got my attention. It made my skin so soft. I couldn't believe it. Ive been using it for 3 days and all ready my skin looks so much better.
I first used this product in high school and repurchase it when I need a face scrub ASAP because of the price but it's not my favorite. The exfoliant can be a little abrasive on my skin but it smells nice and does what it needs to do. What keeps me repurchasing is definitely the price.
I love this product! It's the only thing fights my breakout/acne and controls them from reappearing. Some might think the grains in the scrub might be a bit rougher but it sloughs off serious dead skin and leaving my skin baby soft. I use it once a day and everyday for clear complexion.
I love using this product as an exfoliator. It can be a little rough if you are not used to exfoliating. Since this is a scrub it really helps to smooth your skin by removing the dead layers of skin and small bumps you get. It also helps to control blemishes and blackheads very well.
Most facial cleansers don't smell that great and thats a huge turn off for me so when I found this it was awesome. Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at cleaning my pores! A must try!
I love this face scrub!!! My skin is tough and likes something really gritty so this is great for me! If you have sensitive skin, you may not like this because the exfoliating particles are really large and rough. I can't believe how inexpensive it is because it works as well as my expensive exfoliators! Truly a drugstore skincare gem.
NEVER use this on your face! This scrub is much too rough for the skin on your face. I causes micro-tears in your skin which is absolutely terrible and can even lead to you getting an infection. It also has terrible affects that can show up after time. Only use this for your body. Never the face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos