St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This Product Works Amazingly Well At Exfoliating Skin! My Skin Has Never Felt This Great. It Gets Rid Of All The Dead Skin And Buildup. I Recommend That You Use It Only Twice A Week Because It Is A Very Intense Exfoliate
I have sensitive skin that breaks out pretty easily and I find this to be my FAVORITE face wash. I like the beads inside for the exfoliation and I feel fully clean but not dry after I wash. This product is amazing! I highly recommend it to those who are in search for an exfoliator. It's inexpensive & gets the job done.
I have friends that have opposing views on this product. I have combination skin and this is often my go to facial cleanser (I often switch it up to avoid getting used to one particular product). This product applies easily and doesn't damage the skin. I find that other cleansers/scrubs often dry out my skin and this one never does.
This is my favorite scrub! I use it only 2 times a week max to eliminate dry patches and wash away oil. Its not too harsh and does not dry out my skin. I can see a noticeable difference in my pores after!
The Apricot scrub is very harsh on my face. After I use it my skin is red and irritated. I think there are more gentler products that can be used. I will just use brown sugar mixed with coconut oil and it works great. I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
I use this product everyday!!! Help a lot with breakouts and redness. I love the beads, really fees like its cleansing my skin. I use it when am in the shower. Great product, I recommend this highly!!!!
A go to for everyone! (I think, anyhow) It's top rated, and actually works! Even if you don't have dry flakey skin, it's great for improving your complexion and giving you that "glow" that everyone wants. It's wonderful, and I never will run out! (always have an extra tube on hand)
I tried this product because of the hype and was really excited about it but my face literally erupted in a rash the first time I ever used it. I have a pretty mild nut allergy and the product contains crushed walnut shell and it caused a pretty serious allergic reaction. Just something to be aware of if you have a nut allergy!
This scrub is pretty good. It's kind of harsh on my face. But if I'm really oily it works great! It works for my husband and he has oily skin. It smells really good. And I would recommend it to oily skin!!
This is my favorite face scrub! I have been using this since I was a teenager and it always leaves my skin soft and smooth and virtually blemish free. A product that has been around this long, and hasn't changed- should tell you it is definitely worth a try! I can't live without it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos