BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole s.
This Product Works Amazingly Well At Exfoliating Skin! My Skin Has Never Felt This Great. It Gets Rid Of All The Dead Skin And Buildup. I Recommend That You Use It Only Twice A Week Because It Is A Very Intense Exfoliate
Daniele J.
glen cove, NY
I have sensitive skin that breaks out pretty easily and I find this to be my FAVORITE face wash. I like the beads inside for the exfoliation and I feel fully clean but not dry after I wash.  This product is amazing! I highly recommend it to those who are in search for an exfoliator. It's inexpensive & gets the job done.
Raquel T.
I have friends that have opposing views on this product. I have combination skin and this is often my go to facial cleanser (I often switch it up to avoid getting used to one particular product). This product applies easily and doesn't damage the skin. I find that other cleansers/scrubs often dry out my skin and this one never does.
Lacy B.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite scrub! I use it only 2 times a week max to eliminate dry patches and wash away oil. Its not too harsh and does not dry out my skin. I can see a noticeable difference in my pores after!
Jenny Flo S.
The Apricot scrub is very harsh on my face. After I use it my skin is red and irritated. I think there are more gentler products that can be used. I will just use brown sugar mixed with coconut oil and it works great. I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Lydia G.
I use this product everyday!!! Help a lot with breakouts and redness. I love the beads, really fees like its cleansing my skin. I use it when am in the shower. Great product, I recommend this highly!!!!
Finnlee E.
A go to for everyone! (I think, anyhow) It's top rated, and actually works! Even if you don't have dry flakey skin, it's great for improving your complexion and giving you that "glow" that everyone wants. It's wonderful, and I never will run out! (always have an extra tube on hand)
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
I tried this product because of the hype and was really excited about it but my face literally erupted in a rash the first time I ever used it. I have a pretty mild nut allergy and the product contains crushed walnut shell and it caused a pretty serious allergic reaction. Just something to be aware of if you have a nut allergy!
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub is pretty good. It's kind of harsh on my face. But if I'm really oily it works great! It works for my husband and he has oily skin. It smells really good. And I would recommend it to oily skin!!
Brandy W.
Federalsburg, MD
This is my favorite face scrub! I have been using this since I was a teenager and it always leaves my skin soft and smooth and virtually blemish free. A product that has been around this long, and hasn't changed- should tell you it is definitely worth a try! I can't live without it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.