BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sandra M.
Milpitas, CA
My boyfriend has this product and I actually used his because I wanted to try it out. I will have to say I love the way it smells, it also makes my skin feel so soft. I would recommend using it twice a week to avoid over exfoliating the skin. Other than that it is an amazing product, that I even went to go buy my own after using his.
Miranda H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I found out that the actual apricot pits they use in this product will actually leave microscopic scaring on your face. After years of use, it WILL become more noticeable. This is great for other areas of your body, but NEVER for your face!!!!
Jalaya S.
Most AMAZING Affordable Facial Scrub I Have Used! I love this product it cleans the skin without an over drying feeling! Also does pretty well with my everyday moisturizer. And its smells good! All A++ in book of beauty! Ladies check it out! Remember every everybody's skin is different!
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub leaves skin noticeably fresh and smooth. After use, it instantly leaves skin glowing and feeling fresh. However, I wouldn't recommend for every day use because it can dry out the skin, or even cause excess oil on the skin. I love using this from time to time and it's my favorite scrub.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Used to use this stuff every day helped exfoliate but I didn't feel like I did my h beyond that so once I started breaking out I starting using different face wash every other day. But if you need an easy exfoliate you can just use quick in the shower this is perfect: wouldn't recommend for every day use though.
Demi G.
Covina , CA
I've had the hardest time finding a gentle exfoliating cleanser for a good price that is so moisturizing until now ! Absolutely loved how deal his exfoliated my skin removing more than half my blackheads on my nose and leaving a glowy shine to my face . The smell was great allowing me to enjoy the product and not rushing to rinse it off !
Carrie K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product, it is cheap and gritty so when I really feel like i need to just scrub the yuck off my face, I feel a lot better after using this. It does hurt a bit, it almost feels like sand, but it does help make your face soft. I however didn't see a difference with blackheads.
Ashley L.
TUSCALOOSA, AL
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, there is alot you can say. Some people hate this product and think that it is one of the worst face washes on the market. Me on the other hand a girl who has always had clear skin it seems to work. I feel like the beads in this face wash really give you a good scrub and my face feels so clean after
Sharlyne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NEVER use this on your face! This scrub is much too rough for the skin on your face. I causes micro-tears in your skin which is absolutely terrible and can even lead to you getting an infection. It also has terrible affects that can show up after time. Only use this for your body. Never the face.
Nannette B.
Kew Gardens, NY
I like this and I've used it for a while now. It smells good and the little beads aren't too harsh on the skin while still exfoliating the skin. And for the price, you really can't complain. Great product
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.