St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My boyfriend has this product and I actually used his because I wanted to try it out. I will have to say I love the way it smells, it also makes my skin feel so soft. I would recommend using it twice a week to avoid over exfoliating the skin. Other than that it is an amazing product, that I even went to go buy my own after using his.
I found out that the actual apricot pits they use in this product will actually leave microscopic scaring on your face. After years of use, it WILL become more noticeable. This is great for other areas of your body, but NEVER for your face!!!!
Most AMAZING Affordable Facial Scrub I Have Used! I love this product it cleans the skin without an over drying feeling! Also does pretty well with my everyday moisturizer. And its smells good! All A++ in book of beauty! Ladies check it out! Remember every everybody's skin is different!
This scrub leaves skin noticeably fresh and smooth. After use, it instantly leaves skin glowing and feeling fresh. However, I wouldn't recommend for every day use because it can dry out the skin, or even cause excess oil on the skin. I love using this from time to time and it's my favorite scrub.
Used to use this stuff every day helped exfoliate but I didn't feel like I did my h beyond that so once I started breaking out I starting using different face wash every other day. But if you need an easy exfoliate you can just use quick in the shower this is perfect: wouldn't recommend for every day use though.
I've had the hardest time finding a gentle exfoliating cleanser for a good price that is so moisturizing until now ! Absolutely loved how deal his exfoliated my skin removing more than half my blackheads on my nose and leaving a glowy shine to my face . The smell was great allowing me to enjoy the product and not rushing to rinse it off !
I like this product, it is cheap and gritty so when I really feel like i need to just scrub the yuck off my face, I feel a lot better after using this. It does hurt a bit, it almost feels like sand, but it does help make your face soft. I however didn't see a difference with blackheads.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, there is alot you can say. Some people hate this product and think that it is one of the worst face washes on the market. Me on the other hand a girl who has always had clear skin it seems to work. I feel like the beads in this face wash really give you a good scrub and my face feels so clean after
NEVER use this on your face! This scrub is much too rough for the skin on your face. I causes micro-tears in your skin which is absolutely terrible and can even lead to you getting an infection. It also has terrible affects that can show up after time. Only use this for your body. Never the face.
I like this and I've used it for a while now. It smells good and the little beads aren't too harsh on the skin while still exfoliating the skin. And for the price, you really can't complain. Great product
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos