St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have always liked this stuff. I tried making my own scrub for a while, but it ends up growing mold or clogging the drain. This stuff is perfectly good. It might be better with a little more grain-to-cream ratio, but that might make it too abrasive for some. I use mine about once a week on my semi-sensitive skin, and I've never had a problem.
I have used st.ives apricot scrub, but i only used it, max, twice a week. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. However, i have read multiple reviews that all say if you use it often it can actually tear your pores! Ick! I stopped using it after reading those reviews because i feel it will cause more damage than good in the long run
Does what it says, but i wouldn't recommend using it too frequently, I've heard it does cause damage to your skin and open up your pores. When applying it to your skin don't be harsh and literally scrub your face, if you want it to gently clean your pores, then gently apply it. It doesn't dry out your skin too much, and it smells great !
This is probably one of my favorite basic beauty buys. I use it almost everyday to get rid of all the dead skin that cause breakouts and the dreaded blackheads. In terms of the 'scrubability' this product has the right amount of scrub to get rid of the dead skin without being too abrasive.
This is a very nice face scrub, I noticed a difference the next day. My face was very smooth. There's a good amount of actual "SCRUBBING" that goes on, it's not too coarse and not too fragile. I use it three times a week (one day in between each use), so I don't tear up my face.
This smells great and at a price you can get a nice scrub to exfoliation of your body or your face I have used it for both. Leaves skin soft and smooth. I got it at Walmart. I would recommend this to you.
I absolutely love this stuff. Use it every second day or so, don't want to use a scrub on my face daily as it can be quite sensitive but every 2 days is perfect. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth to the touch and helps to control blemishes. I usually find that scrubs dry out my skin quite a bit but this is great! Always repurchase.
I've been using the Blemish & Blackhead Control one for ages! This scrub is gentle enough for me that I can use it everyday as a facial cleanser. I tend to shower at night, so in the shower, I use this scrub but leave it on my face while I shampoo, etc. so it has time to penetrate my pores
This scrub smells nice and works well for cleaning. however, I have been breaking out more since I started using it. it may be due to other factors but I suspect the acne treatment isn't as strong as I'm used to.
Best exfoliating scrub yet. I have very dry skin and this helps to buff off that layer before it traps sebum and makes me breakout. It is harsh I wouldn't use it every day but if your skin is really dry it's your best bet. Smell is gentle not perfumey and leaves skin silky smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos