BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
I have always liked this stuff. I tried making my own scrub for a while, but it ends up growing mold or clogging the drain. This stuff is perfectly good. It might be better with a little more grain-to-cream ratio, but that might make it too abrasive for some. I use mine about once a week on my semi-sensitive skin, and I've never had a problem.
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
I have used st.ives apricot scrub, but i only used it, max, twice a week. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. However, i have read multiple reviews that all say if you use it often it can actually tear your pores! Ick! I stopped using it after reading those reviews because i feel it will cause more damage than good in the long run
Michelle W.
Does what it says, but i wouldn't recommend using it too frequently, I've heard it does cause damage to your skin and open up your pores. When applying it to your skin don't be harsh and literally scrub your face, if you want it to gently clean your pores, then gently apply it. It doesn't dry out your skin too much, and it smells great !
Momo M.
Indianapolis , IN
This is probably one of my favorite basic beauty buys. I use it almost everyday to get rid of all the dead skin that cause breakouts and the dreaded blackheads. In terms of the 'scrubability' this product has the right amount of scrub to get rid of the dead skin without being too abrasive.
Coleta B.
Louisville, KY
This is a very nice face scrub, I noticed a difference the next day. My face was very smooth. There's a good amount of actual "SCRUBBING" that goes on, it's not too coarse and not too fragile. I use it three times a week (one day in between each use), so I don't tear up my face.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells great and at a price you can get a nice scrub to exfoliation of your body or your face I have used it for both. Leaves skin soft and smooth. I got it at Walmart. I would recommend this to you.
Alana M.
Falkirk
I absolutely love this stuff. Use it every second day or so, don't want to use a scrub on my face daily as it can be quite sensitive but every 2 days is perfect. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth to the touch and helps to control blemishes. I usually find that scrubs dry out my skin quite a bit but this is great! Always repurchase.
Eileen T.
Walnut, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using the Blemish & Blackhead Control one for ages! This scrub is gentle enough for me that I can use it everyday as a facial cleanser. I tend to shower at night, so in the shower, I use this scrub but leave it on my face while I shampoo, etc. so it has time to penetrate my pores
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub smells nice and works well for cleaning. however, I have been breaking out more since I started using it. it may be due to other factors but I suspect the acne treatment isn't as strong as I'm used to.
Michele P.
Staten Island, NY
Best exfoliating scrub yet. I have very dry skin and this helps to buff off that layer before it traps sebum and makes me breakout. It is harsh I wouldn't use it every day but if your skin is really dry it's your best bet. Smell is gentle not perfumey and leaves skin silky smooth.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.