BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tara T.
Lebanon, VA
For some reason I never use this every day. I don't know why, but I always reach for it when I have breakouts and it clears my skin up quickly. I really just need to start using it every day. The price is wonderful. I always think I have to buy the more expensive brands to clear up my skin. When they don't work I have this stored in my cabinet and I pull it out. I highly recommend it. I just need to make myself start using it every day instead of more expensive brands.
Kaitlin W.
Maynardville, TN
I've used this for my entire teen and adult life, and I love it. BUT... products like this with the natural scrubbing pieces are actually creating microscopic cuts on your skin, so ideally a manmade little scrub bubble is better to use but I find my skin doesn't feel as exfoliated or clean.
Ashley H.
Boone
I hate everything about this scrub. It feels like sand paper on my face. It physically hurt me to use it and my face was burning when I was done. If you have to buy St. Ives scrub please do yourself and your face a favor and buy the much gentler  St. Ives® Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub it works soooooooo much better
Stephanie H.
My skin was horrible for about 2 years & I kept trying multiple products trying to reduce the horrendous acne on my face. This product not only does that but it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. Other acne treatments left my skin dry and would make it peel, but this product is the complete opposite. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I am sure I will not go back to a different brand.
Garret P.
Alachua, FL
My mom used this scrub when I was little and I've always loved the smell. Now I love it even more for how it really scrubs away your blackheads. I got a knock off of this scrub from the dollar store the other day but it leaves a weird waxy finish on your skin. I won't stray from this again!
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I've used this product for a few years now! I don't use it everyday as it could be very harsh on your face. (I discovered this the hard way) It is a thick texture, and I love the exfoliation that it provides! The smell isn't overpowering and it leaves my faces feeling smooth and refreshed!
Madi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scrub! It really feels like my skin is getting a good exfoliation. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin because it will help soothe your breakouts for sure!
Megan D.
Coming from someone with sensitive facial skin and chronic cystic acne, St. Ives worked wonders. I personally loved the apricot scrub because it had a gentle yet exfoliating touch with very low fragrances used. It was just a little rough whenever I'd use it over a super sensitive break out.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I have been using St. Ives for quite a while now and the apricot scrub is AMAZING. I use it with my Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer and it has really helped my acne scars significantly. I don't find the scrub too harsh, the smell is wonderful, and my face is left fresh every time I use it. Definitely, one of the best product I have used!
Alanna N.
Seattle, WA
Just graduating from esthetics school i found out that its way too harsh on your skin. it makes your skin feel really smooth but it is actually causing premature aging by stripping your skin of the barrier & oils it needs. and with salicylic acid in it as well its going to be very drying to skin! use a mask & super hydrating moisturizer after
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.