St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Both my husband and I swear by this product. It gives you a very clean feel because you can feel the apricot beads scrub off the dirt and grime. Most products would leave your face feeling oily after but this product does not.
I use this product every morning. It’s a very good exfoliant and has helped reduce my acne as well as fade my acne scars! I love having the exfoliant combined with my acne treatment and this product works better than any other acne treatment I have personally tried.
Definetly one of the best products that I'm being use it in my whole life .I could buy it and buy it again and again.Is gentle with ur skin absolutely the new fromula is really smooth and and doesn't harm your skin at all .I really love and I will buy it again.
One of the best scrubs ever! Smells so so good! All the beads really help get in your pores and remove blackheads. Also it is rather cheap! I highly recommend this product to anyone that has a lot of blackheads and big pores.
ive been using this product for YEARS since i was 9 im pretty sure one of my holy grrails forever! it is good for my normal skin and also for oily and dry skin beauties out there i promise also very afforable. wont dissapoint. i stock up but there is a new formula
LOVE THIS STUFF. It's kinda messy though so I recommend using it in the shower only. It is effective, but I wouldn't recommend using it if you've already broken out. It is a great quality and I'll definitely buy it again once I run out, it lasts a long time though.
I love how this product did what it said it does. My face feels amazing daily. It wasn’t a very pricey item however it work wonders on my face. The product is a gentle product for people like myself with sensitive skin. I buy this product whenever I run out.
This product is amazing! It exfoliates my skin so well, when i leave the shower i feel my skin is softer cleaner, and my pores are clear. This product is a staple. It is on the Harsh side and shouldn't be used to often. Overall its a great affordable product
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a great job exfoliating. I use it every night. However, if you have make up on you have to use mild face soap before scrubbing. I have oily skin and it works great for me. I would def recommendation this product to those who need extra exfoliation w oily skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos