BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sammi D.
Clarksville, TN
Both my husband and I swear by this product. It gives you a very clean feel because you can feel the apricot beads scrub off the dirt and grime. Most products would leave your face feeling oily after but this product does not.
Anna R.
Morgantown
I use this product every morning. It’s a very good exfoliant and has helped reduce my acne as well as fade my acne scars! I love having the exfoliant combined with my acne treatment and this product works better than any other acne treatment I have personally tried.
Maria fernanda S.
Winnabow
Definetly one of the best products that I'm being use it in my whole life .I could buy it and buy it again and again.Is gentle with ur skin absolutely  the new fromula is really smooth and and doesn't harm your skin at all .I really love and I will buy it again.
Kaylyn P.
Seattle
One of the best scrubs ever! Smells so so good! All the beads really help get in your pores and remove blackheads. Also it is rather cheap! I highly recommend this product to anyone that has a lot of blackheads and big pores.
✞ C.
ive been using this product for YEARS since i was 9 im pretty sure one of my holy grrails forever! it is good for my normal skin and also for oily and dry skin beauties out there i promise also very afforable. wont dissapoint. i stock up but there is a new formula
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS STUFF. It's kinda messy though so I recommend using it in the shower only. It is effective, but I wouldn't recommend using it if you've already broken out. It is a great quality and I'll definitely buy it again once I run out, it lasts a long time though.
🇭🇹👑
I love how this product did what it said it does. My face feels amazing daily. It wasn’t a very pricey item however it work wonders on my face. The product is a gentle product for people like myself with sensitive skin. I buy this product whenever I run out.
Peggy M.
Purchased at: Target
This has helped my skin while it is breaking out from stress. It is refreshing, and helps me exfoliate. I bought mine at target after getting many recommendations from people, it has exceeded my expectations.
arielle r.
This product is amazing! It exfoliates my skin so well, when i leave the shower i feel my skin is softer cleaner, and my pores are clear. This product is a staple. It is on the Harsh side and shouldn't be used to often. Overall its a great affordable product
Sadiqa A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a great job exfoliating. I use it every night. However, if you have make up on you have to use mild face soap before scrubbing. I have oily skin and it works great for me. I would def recommendation this product to those who need extra exfoliation w oily skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.