St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Use this product daily and I've seen a major difference! The redness of my face has gone down and the little pimples here and there have vanished after using. My face tends to get dry if I overuse if though, so watch out for that. I'd definitely recommend and I'm going to continue to use it!
This is my tried and true, ride or die exfoliator. I use this product once to twice a week to give my skin a good scrub down and get rid of all the dead skins on my face. It's smell is wonderful and even though the packaging has changed over the years the formula stays the same wonderful thick scrub I can count on to get the job done.
I use this product a good 4-6 times a week because I have such dry skin and this really helps keep my skin looking young and refreshed. I don't see this hurting my skin or making it break out or dry. I have repurchased this product more times than I can count!! Absolutely love this stuff!
I found out that the actual apricot pits they use in this product will actually leave microscopic scaring on your face. After years of use, it WILL become more noticeable. This is great for other areas of your body, but NEVER for your face!!!!
I've used this product for a few years now! I don't use it everyday as it could be very harsh on your face. (I discovered this the hard way) It is a thick texture, and I love the exfoliation that it provides! The smell isn't overpowering and it leaves my faces feeling smooth and refreshed!
I used to use the st. ives fresh skin apricot scrub daily. I went to ulta one day and was talking to a derma professional and shuttered at what I learned. St. Ives puts small plastic particles in with the bead that actually tears off your skin. While it does take off old dead skin - it can also remove new skin. I trashed my bottle after I learned that.
It's not super harsh on your skin like other scrubs are. It left a nice smooth feeling the first time i used it and it also made my face really soft as well. After about using it for a week, it didn't do much because all the dead skin was gone! As for acne, it worked alright! Pretty neat.
My FAVORITE exfoliating scrub! I use it on my arms and face about 2 times per week. It helps even my skin out and reduces blackheads. I do tend to have sensitive skin, which is why I don't use it everyday, just a few times a week. It smells nice and is affordable so I give it two thumbs up!
This is the most intense exfoliating scrub I have ever used. If you're looking for something that will stub your skin off, this is the product for you. But if you have sensitive skin, stay away. I like exfoliating and this is a great scrub for it, but I wouldn't recommend using this more than twice per week unless you want to rub your skin off
I love this scrub! It really feels like my skin is getting a good exfoliation. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin because it will help soothe your breakouts for sure!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos