BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan D.
Coming from someone with sensitive facial skin and chronic cystic acne, St. Ives worked wonders. I personally loved the apricot scrub because it had a gentle yet exfoliating touch with very low fragrances used. It was just a little rough whenever I'd use it over a super sensitive break out.
Selma I.
Great product. It not only smells good, it also leaves your skin fresh and clean. I use it once a week and it does its job and makes my skin feel perfect again. It is not harsh at all. Harsh would be sandpaper. I always wet my face first before I scrub my face. It feels perfect afterwards.
Jessica T.
Portland, OR
This scrub would be great for people who doesn't have a lot of acne. Personally from my experience and at the time I've used this, I had horrible acne and this did not help whatsoever. However, after my skin my practically acne free, I used this again and this had made my skin feel baby butt smooth when it was scrubbing away my dead skin.
Amber C.
The St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is def a classic. I used to use this daily in high school and it was perfect for my skin. I break out very very easily since I have reached my mid twenties and this product doesn't keep them away anymore. It works well for my hubby tho.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I've used this product for a few years now! I don't use it everyday as it could be very harsh on your face. (I discovered this the hard way) It is a thick texture, and I love the exfoliation that it provides! The smell isn't overpowering and it leaves my faces feeling smooth and refreshed!
Nikki K.
This is one of those oldie but goodie products that you keep going back to over and over because it works. Now I'm a self admitted exfoliation junkie so I love how scrubby this product is, but if you have delicate or thin skin I would suggest trying one of their scrubs with a little smoothr pieces in it, the apricot pieces are fairly jagged.
Clarisa H.
Blythe
Love it. ..my face feels soft after use and my face looks much clearer and my acne is going away..just like any other facial cleanser it dryes your face if you use it daily but it also depends in skin type
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
I love the smell of this scrub! It definitely knocks out black heads, and leaves your skin soft and glowing. I would not recommend using it as a daily wash as it is fairly abrasive and too much can cause more damage than good if you get carried away. At around $2 a tube you can't go wrong :)
Hannah K.
This is the most intense exfoliating scrub I have ever used. If you're looking for something that will stub your skin off, this is the product for you. But if you have sensitive skin, stay away. I like exfoliating and this is a great scrub for it, but I wouldn't recommend using this more than twice per week unless you want to rub your skin off
taylor s.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! My friend used it and I tried it once and fell in love so I bought some. It has these little scrubby beads that get rid of that top layer of dead skin and this stuff smells so fresh and so good! I feel like those girls in the commercials no joke...so refreshed !
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.