St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Coming from someone with sensitive facial skin and chronic cystic acne, St. Ives worked wonders. I personally loved the apricot scrub because it had a gentle yet exfoliating touch with very low fragrances used. It was just a little rough whenever I'd use it over a super sensitive break out.
Great product. It not only smells good, it also leaves your skin fresh and clean. I use it once a week and it does its job and makes my skin feel perfect again. It is not harsh at all. Harsh would be sandpaper. I always wet my face first before I scrub my face. It feels perfect afterwards.
This scrub would be great for people who doesn't have a lot of acne. Personally from my experience and at the time I've used this, I had horrible acne and this did not help whatsoever. However, after my skin my practically acne free, I used this again and this had made my skin feel baby butt smooth when it was scrubbing away my dead skin.
The St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is def a classic. I used to use this daily in high school and it was perfect for my skin. I break out very very easily since I have reached my mid twenties and this product doesn't keep them away anymore. It works well for my hubby tho.
I've used this product for a few years now! I don't use it everyday as it could be very harsh on your face. (I discovered this the hard way) It is a thick texture, and I love the exfoliation that it provides! The smell isn't overpowering and it leaves my faces feeling smooth and refreshed!
This is one of those oldie but goodie products that you keep going back to over and over because it works. Now I'm a self admitted exfoliation junkie so I love how scrubby this product is, but if you have delicate or thin skin I would suggest trying one of their scrubs with a little smoothr pieces in it, the apricot pieces are fairly jagged.
Love it. ..my face feels soft after use and my face looks much clearer and my acne is going away..just like any other facial cleanser it dryes your face if you use it daily but it also depends in skin type
I love the smell of this scrub! It definitely knocks out black heads, and leaves your skin soft and glowing. I would not recommend using it as a daily wash as it is fairly abrasive and too much can cause more damage than good if you get carried away. At around $2 a tube you can't go wrong :)
This is the most intense exfoliating scrub I have ever used. If you're looking for something that will stub your skin off, this is the product for you. But if you have sensitive skin, stay away. I like exfoliating and this is a great scrub for it, but I wouldn't recommend using this more than twice per week unless you want to rub your skin off
I absolutely love this stuff! My friend used it and I tried it once and fell in love so I bought some. It has these little scrubby beads that get rid of that top layer of dead skin and this stuff smells so fresh and so good! I feel like those girls in the commercials no joke...so refreshed !
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos