BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product to use every once in a while, but I found it a little too harsh for every day use. I purchased it at Walmart for a reasonable price. But there is also a store-brand option that I heard works just the same and costs less. Not badly priced though, so it is good value.
Bonney R.
Austin, TX
This is a good go-to scrub. If you have run out of your scrub, or are in a rut and the new ones youve tried haven't worked out , good old St Ives scrub is always there to make sure you're exfoliated and not breaking the bank. Of course, it doesn't seem as luxe as many of the other products out there, so it may seem a little lackluster. I would like to see an anti-aging St Ives product containing hyaluronic acid, that might get me energized about using St.. Ives again.
Nikki K.
This is one of those oldie but goodie products that you keep going back to over and over because it works. Now I'm a self admitted exfoliation junkie so I love how scrubby this product is, but if you have delicate or thin skin I would suggest trying one of their scrubs with a little smoothr pieces in it, the apricot pieces are fairly jagged.
Molly R.
Aberdeen, SD
This product did not do much for my skin. It cleared away some of my breakouts, but the power of it was very spotty. Some days it would clear up my skin and some days it felt like it did absolutely nothing.
Allyson L.
This is a lovely scrub! BUT do not use this more than once every two weeks or so. BECAUSE an apricot scrub is a very harsh treatment. If you use it more than needed you can create micro cuts on your skin. (so do be careful not to use more than needed) But when needed its a great product!
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
My mother introduced me to this product when I younger. I have been using for over.....well a very long time :) My favorite products are the apricot walnut scrub and the mud mask. The mask is great for spot pimple correcting and the scrub is great for a weekly facial buffing treatment
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
I used to use this product in high school. It worked great, or so I thought, until my skin didn't agree with it anymore. It was a little too rough for my liking anyways, so no big loss. Fast forward a few years, one of my good friends would went to beauty school and is now licensed tell all of her clients to stay away from this product. It is horrible for you skin, especially if used on a daily basis.
Tiffany R.
Its like rubbing sand on your face, not good. theres a real chance that its leaving teeny tiny scratches on your face that can become infected. the only place this should be used is on your dried out feet.
Sarah D.
I've used this product ever since middle school. It's very affordable and the apricot aroma is just refreshing and lovely! You can find it in any stores. I love this product and hope it continues. Remember to use only twice a week if your skin is sensitive since the scrub may be a bit harsh.
Momo M.
Indianapolis , IN
This is probably one of my favorite basic beauty buys. I use it almost everyday to get rid of all the dead skin that cause breakouts and the dreaded blackheads. In terms of the 'scrubability' this product has the right amount of scrub to get rid of the dead skin without being too abrasive.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.