St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go to facial cleanser. It smells of course like apricots is rough enough for my dead skin, but gentle enough to not scar my face. I have been using it for about three years now along with other products. It is a little on the pricey side of things, but it is with the value. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to keel their blemishes at bay.
I have been using this stuff since I was in middle school. It really is the OG of face scrubs but to this day it has never failed me. The granules are a bit bigger so you shouldn't overuse it. It's perfect for those days when you have a lot of dry skin (for whatever reason) and you just need to get your skin smooth again.
since using this product i rarely have any breakouts and when i do it is no where close to what id call a break out before using this product. i have been using this product for well over a year now. i recommend this product to anyone suffering from blemishes or black heads. it changed my life.
Got this product at publix store, I loved it. It does exfoliate your skin and it has a good smell. It's also really affordable and it last you for a long time. Your skin feels Good not greasy at all, and it removes all the dead skin gently. It reduces also blackheads. Will for sure buy it again
So this would be my initial review: GREAT GREAT GREAT product! Just starting using this product and I can already, see the difference in my facial skin. My boyfriend & I both use this and both feel the same way. It gives an great deep cleansing & I also use the oatmeal mask with this product.
Along with another facial product, this one works really well for removing dead skin. Excellent if you break out. The beads exfoliate enough that your skin feels softer after using it. Definitely recommended.
This scrub is very drying - just because something says its "natural" doesn't mean it's good for you. Typically these kind of scrubs have walnut shells in them which are not good for your skin - they can actually tear the skin. Not good! If you have super oily skin this may work for you, but I will pass.
I have been using this everyday of my life for the last 12 years. Now that is dedication, especially for a product that works so well and is very effective. I love how it scrubs away all of the dirt and oils in my skin, washes away dry or dead skin, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
One of my all time favorites and must haves for school. This wakes me up in the morning and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! I would recommend it to anyone! In fact, I have made my middle school sister start using it! YOU can buy this product anywhere. I got it at Wal-Mart.
This still works as great as it did ten years ago. I always keep this on hand to use once a week when my skin needs a good scrubbing. I have combination skin and so I only apply this to my t zone and it effectively exfoliates without overdrying. Love that it's all natural and cruelty free too!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos