St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have purchased this product multiple times. It does a great job exfoliating my face and does help my acne. I do have sensitive skin so sometimes it irritates my skin (I get red). I recommend using this 1x-2x a week to avoid this. I definitely recommend this product!
This product works like gold. I use it everyday even though that may be bad. It makes my skin feel so fresh and amazing and it's the only product that I see I'm,existe results with. I think it's so cool and the texture is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Been using this product for years and I love it . It is very cheap and smells great. It also feels super good on the skin. It never lets me down. Has a very basic packaging but not a lot to expect for a product that is about $2.
For as cheap as this is... it’s beyond amazing. I would pay a lot more for this but it’s so amazing that it’s priced so well! I use this every other day in the shower with just a really small amount after cleansing my face. always makes my skin super smooth and glow (:
I use this every single day in my shower routine! Absolutely incredible not only does it make my skin feel great but it helps with getting the leftover make off my face. It also helps with my breakouts and helps clear up my skin
Having used this blemish fighting scrub since I was in middle school, the intoxicating smell of oat and apricot is both awakening and rejuvenating! Helping my tired swimmer face stay hydrated without extra oil lingering, I still love this affordable brand to this day!
Im in love with this! I noticed a difference in my skin after the first time I used it! I had been having issues with having random bumps on my face and now they are completely gone! plus this smells so good and I love the fact it has walnut shells in it to help clean!
Both my husband and I swear by this product. It gives you a very clean feel because you can feel the apricot beads scrub off the dirt and grime. Most products would leave your face feeling oily after but this product does not.
I use this product every morning. It’s a very good exfoliant and has helped reduce my acne as well as fade my acne scars! I love having the exfoliant combined with my acne treatment and this product works better than any other acne treatment I have personally tried.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos