St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Recently bought this after trying some at my friends house. I have really oily skin. And after just one use I noticed a big change. My skin was smoothr and less oily. I can only use it two or three times a week because it dries my skin out but I still love the effects when I use it sparingly.
I love the feel of this on my skin and it smells very nice, but it breaks me out and dries out my skin! Isn't it supposed to do the opposite?? It's cheap and l available everywhere but not worth the blemishes
I love this scrub! It smells amazing and it makes your skin feel SO soft! I bought the travel sized one for a trip out of the country and fell in LOVE. I'm not entirely positive if it would treat acne or not, but it definitely exfoliates just like it says it does and it makes my skin so soft!
This is great. Cheap & effective. I've tried really pricey brands of all kinds... I CONTINUE to go back to using this. Doesn't dry out your skin, removes makeup, blackheads & keeps oiliness way down. If my grocery store/drug store is out I won't buy another option. I'll simply go somewhere else.
The best face scrub I have had so far. I like how fast clears up any blemishes I may have. Even though my friend who is a Mary Kay rep says it's really not good for your skin to basically be scratched up by apricots but I like the exfoliation and my skin looks better when I use it is how I feel.
Not my favorite exfoliating scrub. I do have combination skin but because this also has acne medication in it, I found it to be too irritating/drying. The scrub itself definitely does a good job, but it can be too abrasive if you aren't gentle. I definitely prefer the regular St. Ives apricot scrub over this one
This is my all time favorite face wash! I've tried others but always come back to this! I love the way the beads exfoliate my skin. My pores always feel smaller and cleaner after using this! If you don't use this yet you should probably start :)
Very refreshing, and my skin always felt great after using. Not sure how' great it was along the lines of acne control considering i use other acne treatments simultaneously. Definitely worth the money just for the feeling you get after using it.
I got this in my Campus VoxBox and used it this morning. It left my face super soft and scrubbed away all the dead skin and rough patches. I would definitely recommend this product. I even used it on my elbows and other areas the winter left me very dry and patchy. My skin is all smooth now :)
This scrub surprisingly works really well! I love the travel size, because when I'm away from home and all of my facial care products, I can just use the apricot scrub to keep blemishes and acne away. The only problem is that the grains are pretty tough on my sensitive skin, so I don't rub it in too hard.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos