BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Britty S.
Knox, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this it smells good and works great it is pretty gentle on your skin as long as you don't rub it in to harshly I got mine at Walmart I really like this and would recommend it I buy it all the time
Melanie Q.
Rosedale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not used this product on my face as my primary facial scrub, instead I use it once a week as my body exfoliator and it keeps my body's skin in check from any minor breakouts like chest or back acne. I recommend using it this way because it is a mild acne treatment and may not clear severe facial acne and it is a bit rougher than other facial scrubs, making it great for the body especially on joints.
Kenya O.
I've been buying this product for 3 years and will continue to do so.
it works wonders with my acne and always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean , it truly fights blemishes and redness . I always recommend it to my friends and they love it too
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Love the smell and how great it exfoliates BUT if you are suffering with bad acne like me (I am 21 years old and have had pretty bad breakouts since junior high) this doesn't do much. Didn't get rid of my acne pretty much at all. If you don't suffer from acne, though, I highly recommend this!!
Hollie B.
Sugarloaf Key , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I'm ever feeling like my skin is congested and my pores are clogged, this is what I reach for. The scrubbers do the job without being too harsh. The salicylic acid is also a bonus. It's very inexpensive, so it's perfect for any budget. The only thing I think they could change is the size of the scrubbers. A finer grit may be more beneficial...
Francis  E.
I'm rating this scrub a B only because I use an apricot scrub from Burt's bees that works amazingly but it is more costly than st Ives. This is a good product. I personally used it for months and loved how it left my face feeling fresh and clean. As for the blackheads, it does a good job in completing a deep clean on your face. The reason I use Burt's bees now instead of st Ives is that their product feels and smells more natural and leaves my face leaving a lot smoothr.
Julia S.
This is the most rough scrub I have owned! Like Marie L. in CA stated (in the highlighted reviews), that this scrub causes micro-tears in the skin and will do more damage! Stick to a more gentle microdermbrasion scrub. I never really liked this brand, as it's just cheap scrub that doesn't work.
Paige s.
Nicholasville , KY
I personally love this product... However I go to a very reputable cosmetology school and we have been tought proper skin care.. And this face wash is bad for your skin. The beads in it aren't perfectly sphere and this causes tiny scratches on your face.. Like taking a pumice stone to your face.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this facial scrub. I have used it every day for years. I always go back to it, even if i try other ones. It is my holy grail face wash. It just feels so good and exfoliating, and it leaves my face feeling so great.
Amra D.
Klamath Falls, OR
St. Ives is a brand that I trust. This scrub is an excellent addition to your regular skin care routine. Strong enough to refresh your skin and slough off dry skin without over drying or harming sensitive skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.