BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cecilia C.
Dearborn, MI
Very refreshing, and my skin always felt great after using. Not sure how' great it was along the lines of acne control considering i use other acne treatments simultaneously. Definitely worth the money just for the feeling you get after using it.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
My father in law bought this for us and I have to say I am really impressed with it. It is so easy to use and I feel that it is really scrubbing and getting y face clean. It does not leave my skin feeling tight and I feel it really gets my skin clean and scrubs away all the dirt from the day.
Caitlyn S.
Spring Hill, FL
This product is VERY good for a nice deep cleanser. I use it, along with another face wash. I use this to open the pores, and allow the dirt to get out, then use my other face wash to get in the pores. This does a great job if you have oily skin (like me), it takes away the oil because the beads absorb it seems like. Absolutely love this stuff!
Paige s.
Nicholasville , KY
I personally love this product... However I go to a very reputable cosmetology school and we have been tought proper skin care.. And this face wash is bad for your skin. The beads in it aren't perfectly sphere and this causes tiny scratches on your face.. Like taking a pumice stone to your face.
Khadijah W.
So this would be my initial review: GREAT GREAT GREAT product! Just starting using this product and I can already, see the difference in my facial skin. My boyfriend & I both use this and both feel the same way. It gives an great deep cleansing & I also use the oatmeal mask with this product.
Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
When my skin was oily, this was a great scrub that wasn't too harsh for my skin. I never broke out and my skin felt soft after every rinse. Ever since my skin started getting dryer and more sensitive, I wouldn't say that this is the gentlest scrub out there. I've always loved this scrub but since recent changes, I wouldn't recommend it to someone with sensitive skin. Mind you I have acne-prone skin as well.
Ashley D.
I have combination skin and I love this product. It is very affordable to begin with. I use this product approx. every other day; after using, it feels that my dry areas aren't as dull, and my oily areas are in better shape. Overall, my face feels better and my make-up goes on much smoothr.
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC
I have really oily, blemish prone skin but I use this every night and it gets my skin really clean. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't do much for my blackheads. But it smells really nice and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
This scrub is amazing! I started using it as a teen and am still using it almost nightly at age 26...this scrub is a fantastic exfoliant. It removes all of my make-up and also smooths my skin. This scrub dries out your skin so that it helps prevent breakouts and makes your skin less greasy. I will use this for another fifteen years and then some!
Jessie K.
Richmond, VA
This is not my favorite face wash as I prefer something a little bit more gentle on the skin, however, sometimes when I need to switch it up, this is a nice option. I would not use it every day, but if you are looking for something to mix it up every couple days or so, this is a decent product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.