St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This facial scrub is not good for everyday use. It is too harsh on the skin, and it will lead to premature wrinkles if it is used every day & night for years.. I have stopped using this product and my blemishes have decreased. It is great for maybe once a week or every other week to remove buildup, but a milder face was should be used every day.
This is great. Cheap & effective. I've tried really pricey brands of all kinds... I CONTINUE to go back to using this. Doesn't dry out your skin, removes makeup, blackheads & keeps oiliness way down. If my grocery store/drug store is out I won't buy another option. I'll simply go somewhere else.
I do not used this product on my face as my primary facial scrub, instead I use it once a week as my body exfoliator and it keeps my body's skin in check from any minor breakouts like chest or back acne. I recommend using it this way because it is a mild acne treatment and may not clear severe facial acne and it is a bit rougher than other facial scrubs, making it great for the body especially on joints.
I've been using this for quite some time now and I have been enjoying the results. My skin is clear and I rarely break out with proper care but when I do this stuff helps clear it up quick and keep my skin soft and glowing. It also helps get rid of any excess make up I missed with my wipes.
This product id suggest for any age group. Slightly abrasive, however it delivers a deep clean. I've used this product since I was a preteen dealing with ache. Now in my mid 20's my skin has changed and i don't need to use it has often but it's still a good product to have in your skin arsenal.
I don't know why but it's weird to use in the morning as a refreshing mist facial scrub. I already have dry skin and it makes my skin really rough in the morning, however before I go to bed I've used this and the little exfoliants are releaving on my face. People who have dry skin take caution.
I love st. Ives products! This one in particular is a must in my home (: it leaves my skin smooth and refreshed but I use it in combination of other products because it makes my skin oily /: my husband loves it! He has psoriasis and this product keeps his face beautifully smooth and flake free.
I would NOT use this on your face. While it is marketed for use on the face, the exfoliating agents within this product will microscopically tear your skin only making it worse off in the end. You'll have redness, possibly irritation, and more acne. Skip this and opt for something much more gentle.
I have combination skin and I love this product. It is very affordable to begin with. I use this product approx. every other day; after using, it feels that my dry areas aren't as dull, and my oily areas are in better shape. Overall, my face feels better and my make-up goes on much smoothr.
I have been using this product for an extreme amount of time. It is a constant in my beauty and skin care routine. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a deep cleanse and does not have sensitive skin. The scrub aspect can be great(which I love) but could be harsh on sensitive skin types.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos