BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Raleigh P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This facial scrub is not good for everyday use. It is too harsh on the skin, and it will lead to premature wrinkles if it is used every day & night for years.. I have stopped using this product and my blemishes have decreased. It is great for maybe once a week or every other week to remove buildup, but a milder face was should be used every day.
Tara M.
Tampa, FL
This is great. Cheap & effective. I've tried really pricey brands of all kinds... I CONTINUE to go back to using this. Doesn't dry out your skin, removes makeup, blackheads & keeps oiliness way down. If my grocery store/drug store is out I won't buy another option. I'll simply go somewhere else.
Melanie Q.
Rosedale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not used this product on my face as my primary facial scrub, instead I use it once a week as my body exfoliator and it keeps my body's skin in check from any minor breakouts like chest or back acne. I recommend using it this way because it is a mild acne treatment and may not clear severe facial acne and it is a bit rougher than other facial scrubs, making it great for the body especially on joints.
Samirah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this for quite some time now and I have been enjoying the results. My skin is clear and I rarely break out with proper care but when I do this stuff helps clear it up quick and keep my skin soft and glowing. It also helps get rid of any excess make up I missed with my wipes.
Rena E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product id suggest for any age group. Slightly abrasive, however it delivers a deep clean. I've used this product since I was a preteen dealing with ache. Now in my mid 20's my skin has changed and i don't need to use it has often but it's still a good product to have in your skin arsenal.
Ashley M.
Long Pond, PA
I don't know why but it's weird to use in the morning as a refreshing mist facial scrub. I already have dry skin and it makes my skin really rough in the morning, however before I go to bed I've used this and the little exfoliants are releaving on my face. People who have dry skin take caution.
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love st. Ives products! This one in particular is a must in my home (: it leaves my skin smooth and refreshed but I use it in combination of other products because it makes my skin oily /: my husband loves it! He has psoriasis and this product keeps his face beautifully smooth and flake free.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would NOT use this on your face. While it is marketed for use on the face, the exfoliating agents within this product will microscopically tear your skin only making it worse off in the end. You'll have redness, possibly irritation, and more acne. Skip this and opt for something much more gentle.
Ashley D.
I have combination skin and I love this product. It is very affordable to begin with. I use this product approx. every other day; after using, it feels that my dry areas aren't as dull, and my oily areas are in better shape. Overall, my face feels better and my make-up goes on much smoothr.
Kathleen F.
I have been using this product for an extreme amount of time. It is a constant in my beauty and skin care routine. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a deep cleanse and does not have sensitive skin. The scrub aspect can be great(which I love) but could be harsh on sensitive skin types.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.