BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent scrub. It has a pleasant smell and works as described. I have minimal breakouts usually due to testing different facial cleansers and masks. This product worked in clearing up my skin and keeping the small breakouts from getting too inflamed and clearing them away quickly. I recommend this product.
Theresa C.
This scrub surprisingly works really well! I love the travel size, because when I'm away from home and all of my facial care products, I can just use the apricot scrub to keep blemishes and acne away. The only problem is that the grains are pretty tough on my sensitive skin, so I don't rub it in too hard.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
since using this product i rarely have any breakouts and when i do it is no where close to what id call a break out before using this product. i have been using this product for well over a year now. i recommend this product to anyone suffering from blemishes or black heads. it changed my life.
Jessie K.
Richmond, VA
This is not my favorite face wash as I prefer something a little bit more gentle on the skin, however, sometimes when I need to switch it up, this is a nice option. I would not use it every day, but if you are looking for something to mix it up every couple days or so, this is a decent product.
Sharice F.
Toledo, OH
This is the only facial cleanser that I will buy because of how affordable it is and the fact that I know it will work. I have never been anything other than satisfied with the St. Ives brand and this product!!
Francis  E.
I'm rating this scrub a B only because I use an apricot scrub from Burt's bees that works amazingly but it is more costly than st Ives. This is a good product. I personally used it for months and loved how it left my face feeling fresh and clean. As for the blackheads, it does a good job in completing a deep clean on your face. The reason I use Burt's bees now instead of st Ives is that their product feels and smells more natural and leaves my face leaving a lot smoothr.
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
I started to use this product and didn't like it at all. it didn't do anything to my face which i have combo skin. but i am still using it to finish the product instead of throwing it away. what i do like about this product is the texture. after i washed my face, my face did feel clean and fresh.
Paige s.
Nicholasville , KY
I personally love this product... However I go to a very reputable cosmetology school and we have been tought proper skin care.. And this face wash is bad for your skin. The beads in it aren't perfectly sphere and this causes tiny scratches on your face.. Like taking a pumice stone to your face.
Angelica F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this every other day and I like it okay but it can be abrasive and harsh if overused. I have dry skin, so I need a deep exfoliate, and this does an amazing job at that and it does help fight off blackheads and minor breakouts that may occur. However, I would NOT recommend daily use.
Rena E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product id suggest for any age group. Slightly abrasive, however it delivers a deep clean. I've used this product since I was a preteen dealing with ache. Now in my mid 20's my skin has changed and i don't need to use it has often but it's still a good product to have in your skin arsenal.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.