BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brennan N.
Denton, TX
I am NEVER without this product. I have sensitive skin, but of course I also have dry/dead skin to deal with. It's gentle enough for me to use DAILY to buff away the day's grossness and make up. Also the packaging has just always been strange favorite, because it's weirdly easy to squeeze just the right amount, small or large, without a struggle.
Dana C.
Pelion, SC
One of my all time favorites and must haves for school. This wakes me up in the morning and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! I would recommend it to anyone! In fact, I have made my middle school sister start using it! YOU can buy this product anywhere. I got it at Wal-Mart.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Got this product at publix store, I loved it. It does exfoliate your skin and it has a good smell. It's also really affordable and it last you for a long time. Your skin feels Good not greasy at all, and it removes all the dead skin gently. It reduces also blackheads. Will for sure buy it again
Brianna A.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product to use once or twice a week. I wouldn't suggest any more because the exfoliant beads are pretty harsh. But it does feel nice once I am done. I have repurchased and will continue to use.
Megan L.
West Fargo, ND
This is my all time favorite face wash! I've tried others but always come back to this! I love the way the beads exfoliate my skin. My pores always feel smaller and cleaner after using this! If you don't use this yet you should probably start :)
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this scrub after I cleanse my face with the cetaphil cleaner . It's great for getting any excess dirt or makeup off . It scrubs off dry skin too with out being harsh . I get mine at Walmart for $4
Theresa C.
This scrub surprisingly works really well! I love the travel size, because when I'm away from home and all of my facial care products, I can just use the apricot scrub to keep blemishes and acne away. The only problem is that the grains are pretty tough on my sensitive skin, so I don't rub it in too hard.
Sharice F.
Toledo, OH
This is the only facial cleanser that I will buy because of how affordable it is and the fact that I know it will work. I have never been anything other than satisfied with the St. Ives brand and this product!!
Raleigh P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This facial scrub is not good for everyday use. It is too harsh on the skin, and it will lead to premature wrinkles if it is used every day & night for years.. I have stopped using this product and my blemishes have decreased. It is great for maybe once a week or every other week to remove buildup, but a milder face was should be used every day.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used Clinique scrubs, L'Occitane Scrubs, and Body Shop Scrubs-all of them are good but none of them come close to the results I got using this scrub. I love it! I recommend it to my friends. I use it on my boyfriend. It is my go to scrub!!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.