St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub works really well. However, it is a little too rough for my face. I tend to use this once a week, because if I use it every day it irritates my skin. Smells great, works well. Also, because I only use is once a week, it lasts really well- so the price is good for how long it lasts me.
I honestly think everyone I know uses this scrub. I first started using It when I was younger because my mom always had a bottle in the shower. When I moved to college I bought myself a bottle. It can be a little rough, its not something you want to use every day, Just maybe two days a week.
I have used this product for years now! I started using when I was 15 or so and now I'm 35, so it's safe to say I really love it! It's great for my sensitive skin but also gritty enough to exfoliate really well. Also whenever I'm having breakouts, this really helps to clean out my pores and smooth out my skin. Great product and I totally reommend!
Recently bought this after trying some at my friends house. I have really oily skin. And after just one use I noticed a big change. My skin was smoothr and less oily. I can only use it two or three times a week because it dries my skin out but I still love the effects when I use it sparingly.
I got this in my Campus VoxBox and used it this morning. It left my face super soft and scrubbed away all the dead skin and rough patches. I would definitely recommend this product. I even used it on my elbows and other areas the winter left me very dry and patchy. My skin is all smooth now :)
I love this scrub! It smells amazing and it makes your skin feel SO soft! I bought the travel sized one for a trip out of the country and fell in LOVE. I'm not entirely positive if it would treat acne or not, but it definitely exfoliates just like it says it does and it makes my skin so soft!
One of my all time favorites and must haves for school. This wakes me up in the morning and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! I would recommend it to anyone! In fact, I have made my middle school sister start using it! YOU can buy this product anywhere. I got it at Wal-Mart.
The best face scrub I have had so far. I like how fast clears up any blemishes I may have. Even though my friend who is a Mary Kay rep says it's really not good for your skin to basically be scratched up by apricots but I like the exfoliation and my skin looks better when I use it is how I feel.
I love St Ives Apricot Scrub! I have been using it for at least 10 years and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It also smells nice which I like since nothing is more disappointing than to put something on your face and it smells horrible! I look forward to using this each morning as a pick me up!
I bought this scrub with the hopes of removing the blackheads on my nose and getting rid of an occasional blemish. I have been using this product 1-2 times a week for the past few months with no results. I like the way my skin is soft afterwards, I just wish it had more blemish-fighting power!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos