St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My favorite scrub! It has a decent scent. It also gets your skin really clean. It makes your face super soft after washing it. The results from this product you can see almost immediately. I usually get it from Walmart, Ulta or Sams club. The product is good the way it Is I wouldn't change it
This is my go to exfoliator. I absolutely love this product. It doesn't tear up your skin if you use it daily which I love. It takes off leftover makeup seamlessly. Also since I added it to my shower routine my acne spots have dramatically decreased
I have been using this for product for 10 years now and it's the only one that has ever helped me clear my breakouts and keep my skin looking great the exfoliation is very good and never irritates for everyday use
I love love love this scrub. It smells good and does the job. It is very gentle. It works great with all types of skin. The results are very effective. I would recommend it to others, also the price is very good.
I like the smell of this cleanser and i love how my face feels after i use it but sometime it makes me wonder it its getting all the oil inside of my pores rather than just the surface so thats why i gave it a four
The smell is amazing, and I love the way it cleans my skin. My only issue is that it is REALLY scrubby. The beads can be kind of rough on my face so I can't use this every day, but it's great for 2-3 times a week.
It's not very often that I use these scrubs for my face, I'm really lucky for very few blemishes, but if I do breakout, I tend to turn to this. It keeps them under control (just like the name!) and makes my face smell pretty damn delightful. I've been using this product for quite sometime as well.
I've been using this product since I was in my twenties and now my daughter uses it. She has acne prone skin so it controls her blemishes and scaring. Its not expensive at all. It always has been a product that went above and beyong my expectations. I would glady recommend this to anyyyybody!
This product did work for my skin when I first used it to try and fade my dark areas, as I continued to use it my skin started to dry out when using this product even with using a moisturizer to follow after use.
This stuff is my holy grail. I stumbled across it a couple of years ago and honestly haven't looked back since. The scrub is moderate - not too gentle but rough enough to get into the pores. I purchase mine from Walmart or family dollar all the time.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos