BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Julianne L.
Avenal, CA
I like this product because its affordable and it does clean your face well. It doesn't really help with my blackheads or blemishes but it does leave your face clean and fresh. It is a good exfoliation product to clean out your dead skin. But to help this product work more, buy a scrub while using it. It really gets into your pores and clean all the dirt.
Anna R.
I have probably repurchased this product about 15 times at this point. It is incredible. Such a good exfoliator and a little goes such a long way. I would say if your skin is irritated easily to find something with a smaller size scrub because this one is quite large - but I prefer it that way.
Whitney V.
Greensboro, NC
So I know that it isn't always suggested to use daily... but I do! I have always had normal skin with the occasional PMS breakout, but using this scrub (not too vigorously) daily has really made a positive difference on my skin. It is insanely soft, clear, and I can proudly not wear any foundation!
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
I used this one and the green one everyday for three months while I was at basic training last summer. It was a hundred degrees and I was sweating so much, but always had a beautiful clear face and back/shoulders! It was perfect.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
I wish I loved the product, because I love the smell BUT its to harsh on my skin! If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend it.. it gave me a rash.. but I don't know a lot of people who don't have sensitive skin and they wont trade this product for the world. So it is a great product just not for me!
Mia W.
Over-all I disliked this product. I have sensitive skin and not only did this dry it out, it caused me to break out because of all the harsh chemicals in it! I only used it once or twice a week, and it still caused issues. The exfoliating bits are very abrasive and can really irritate your skin. I've used it on my face, chest, and back, and didn't like it anywhere.
The only place it does feel good and not cause issues, is exfoliating your hands, which is all I would recommend it for.
Samantha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scrub is very gentle. If you're looking for an intense exfoliant this is not for you. It smells amazing & cleanses the skin, but is not a miracle product. If you have dry/normal or normal/oily skin this will be great for you, but if you have acne or problematic skin this won't do much for you.
Sabrina N.
El Paso, TX
I bought and finished two of these scrubs. The first I used every day and then I realized it was a product meant to be used a couple times per week. It helped my skin on occasion and didn't do much the rest of the time. This is an okay product for the price but I have defintely experienced better.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
This scrub works well but the crushed shells in it can cause small cuts in the gentle skin of the face which can irritate the skin. It really isn't that great for your face but as a body exfoliator, used on rougher skin such as the legs, it will get rid of the dead skin and allow for a closer shave.
Destiny R.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is the ultimate exfoliator. It does a lot of removing of dead skin while not being more than 6 bucks. I have a trouble with acne and this product doesn't really help too much in that area but it does leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh after use. Plus the product lasts a while too.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.