St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
While I don't have an issue with blackheads, I use this scrub a couple of times a week to control hormonal breakouts. It isn't overly drying and provides for a clean, fresh feeling after use. A little goes a long way, and that, along with its affordability, makes this scrub very cost effective, too.
After a week of trying this face wash, I felt that it was really helping my acne. Since it is a scrub, I could remove dead skin around my nose and remove oil off of my face. Definitely would recommend this product.
I am super sensitive to face washes but decided to try this...now i love it! i use it to cleanse my face, and also use it as a body scrub once or twice a week because it feels so nice. its worth buying the St. Ives brand instead of the store brand copy cat, it smells better and feels richer, besides its only a couple bucks and a little goes a long way.
This is my favorite face scrub I have tried! It smells good and does not leave my face feeling tight or dry. The beads are not very aggressive so they don't irritate my face at all. The only thing is the packaging needs to be changed as water always gets inside the cap and it molded in my last bottle.
I have a lot of facial blemishes during after prrgnancy so i tried using this product and its effective it makes my face clean and clear and i love it. It did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend it.
I used to use this religiously, but now I'm branching away from it. It's too drying for daily use, and is a bit rough. I still use it sometimes when i feel like i NEED a deep scrub. The smell is eh- okay. It's decent for the price I guess. Wouldn't really recommend to anyone. It's nothing special.
This is the very best facial cleanser I've tried EVER. I don't have oily skin but I do have huge pores on my nose and surrounding it. This is the only cleanser, BY ITSLEF, tht makes my skin feel smooth, refreshed, and totally absolutely clean. (And my pores/blackhead feels and appear much smaller)
Since I've started using face wash back in my teens I've tried many different types of face washes and I've never been fully satisfied. I started using St. Ives and I love it. It gets rid of dried peeling spots but also relieves me of my persistent oily skin. It definitely does what it claims to do.
Since I've been using st. Ives my aches has been very minimal and I love it! It's hard to find a good face wash because I have really sensitive skin. I can feel it working and the scrub isn't too rough on my skin.
I like this product because its affordable and it does clean your face well. It doesn't really help with my blackheads or blemishes but it does leave your face clean and fresh. It is a good exfoliation product to clean out your dead skin. But to help this product work more, buy a scrub while using it. It really gets into your pores and clean all the dirt.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos