St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this scrub for a long time now and it works so well on my skin. I have oily skin and some dry spots so it works well even with sensitive skin! It leaves it so smooth and really does help with acne
After every use it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, and a little bit dry but nothing a good moisturizer can fix. Its a good price about three bucks at Walmart, but i don't really see it doing a big difference to my skin, but i still love to use it because of how clean it makes my face feel.
This product is so great! As soon as I started using this product I noticed that my acne was getting better and I couldn't believe it! I now use it once a week and it works great! I will definitely be repurchasing and it's great for people who have acne prone skin.
This was nice at first, but the more I used it it seemed to dry out my skin. I have since re-purposed this product and use it as an exfoliater before shaving my legs and underarm area. Since using it for that purpose I notice I get a closer shave that lasts longer and minimum to no razor burn.
I personally couldn't stand the smell of this. My sisters would always rave about this and so I tried it and I honestly didn't use it more than like 3 times because I thought the smell was going to make me sick.
This is the product i use every single day, it is great for blackheads and makes me feel super clean after use. My only drawback is that unless i use it in the shower I have to make sure to heavily rub my face off with a towel to dry so I don't end up walking around with beads in my ears and nose! :)
This has been a go to product for the last couple of years. Definitely exfoliate the skin leaves that feeling very soft and clean. There is a little fragrance with this product but nothing completely unbearable.
This product has been apart of my skin care regimen for years. I used it as a teen through those tumultuous years of uncontrollable acne & now it assists me as an adult in controlling my large pores. For the price, this product is amazing and definitively a go to if you have oily skin like myself.
Love this product! Ingive this product five stars because one it works bomb and two it is not expensive at all and three it works just as well as a $60 dollar face wash. If you haven't tried it yet go out and get yourself some tou won't regret it. :)
I actually really liked this product. It worked wonders on my skin. I would use it twice or three times a week and my blackheads completely cleared away, but it was just a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin and I had to stop using it, but to each their own. This product may just be right for you!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos