St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is one of my favorite scrubs to use when I run out of my homemade scrub. As with any scrub, you don't use it every day. I usually use it once a week and make sure I moisturize well afterwards to keep my newly exposed skin from drying out. This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel wonderful.
This is my favorite face scrub I have tried! It smells good and does not leave my face feeling tight or dry. The beads are not very aggressive so they don't irritate my face at all. The only thing is the packaging needs to be changed as water always gets inside the cap and it molded in my last bottle.
I like the smell of this cleanser and i love how my face feels after i use it but sometime it makes me wonder it its getting all the oil inside of my pores rather than just the surface so thats why i gave it a four
HOLD EVERYTHING! This product is a WINNER! I had been using a travel size when I received a full sized in my Campus Vox Box and I was THRILLED! This stuff does wonders for my oily blackhead prone skin! TRY IT OUT!
I have bought this one numerous times. It could be more smoothr on the skin and it's a little harsh, but it surely works. It's definitely comparable to other products, but it works, and it isn't that expensive. It definitely could use some improvement, but it works and it's pretty good value. I just wouldn't use this if you have sensitive skin.
One of the first skin products I ever tried in middle school and I still love it to this day. It is affordable and a really great exfoliate. It smells great and it never breaks me out (which is a feat believe me).
This stuff is my holy grail. I stumbled across it a couple of years ago and honestly haven't looked back since. The scrub is moderate - not too gentle but rough enough to get into the pores. I purchase mine from Walmart or family dollar all the time.
After a week of trying this face wash, I felt that it was really helping my acne. Since it is a scrub, I could remove dead skin around my nose and remove oil off of my face. Definitely would recommend this product.
This scrub was really nice the first couple times I used it. But after the third time I noticed it made my skin super dry and flaky. Ended up having to put so much moisturizer on it clogged my face up even more.
I've been using this scrub for years. St. Ives never fails to help my face feel clean and fresh. I recommend using this only a few times a week and moisturizing after use to make sure your skin doesn't get too dry.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos