BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ali C.
This is one of my favorite scrubs to use when I run out of my homemade scrub. As with any scrub, you don't use it every day. I usually use it once a week and make sure I moisturize well afterwards to keep my newly exposed skin from drying out. This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel wonderful.
Jenna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite face scrub I have tried! It smells good and does not leave my face feeling tight or dry. The beads are not very aggressive so they don't irritate my face at all. The only thing is the packaging needs to be changed as water always gets inside the cap and it molded in my last bottle.
Jasmine V.
Delhi, CA
I like the smell of this cleanser and i love how my face feels after i use it but sometime it makes me wonder it its getting all the oil inside of my pores rather than just the surface so thats why i gave it a four
Celeste C.
Riverside, CA
HOLD EVERYTHING! This product is a WINNER! I had been using a travel size when I received a full sized in my Campus Vox Box and I was THRILLED! This stuff does wonders for my oily blackhead prone skin! TRY IT OUT!
Madison P.
I have bought this one numerous times. It could be more smoothr on the skin and it's a little harsh, but it surely works. It's definitely comparable to other products, but it works, and it isn't that expensive. It definitely could use some improvement, but it works and it's pretty good value. I just wouldn't use this if you have sensitive skin.
Ciara C.
BALTIMORE, MD
One of the first skin products I ever tried in middle school and I still love it to this day. It is affordable and a really great exfoliate. It smells great and it never breaks me out (which is a feat believe me).
Tytianna P.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is my holy grail. I stumbled across it a couple of years ago and honestly haven't looked back since. The scrub is moderate - not too gentle but rough enough to get into the pores. I purchase mine from Walmart or family dollar all the time.
Jennifer T.
After a week of trying this face wash, I felt that it was really helping my acne. Since it is a scrub, I could remove dead skin around my nose and remove oil off of my face. Definitely would recommend this product.
Halie C.
Cottage Grove
This scrub was really nice the first couple times I used it. But after the third time I noticed it made my skin super dry and flaky. Ended up having to put so much moisturizer on it clogged my face up even more.
Brittany L.
I've been using this scrub for years. St. Ives never fails to help my face feel clean and fresh. I recommend using this only a few times a week and moisturizing after use to make sure your skin doesn't get too dry.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.