St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
First face scrub I used. My skin turned red and I really started to break out more from the product. I knew this product was a "never again" because I broke out on my cheeks. My breakout on my cheeks are like okay stop what you're doing? (I never break out here). The crazy thing is that I was doing okay with the scrub at first, but after a week, my skin did not agree.
The smell is amazing, and I love the way it cleans my skin. My only issue is that it is REALLY scrubby. The beads can be kind of rough on my face so I can't use this every day, but it's great for 2-3 times a week.
Love! I've been using this scrub for a few years and always find myself going back to it even if I switch up my skin regimen. It's not to harsh on the skin but it is gritty enough that you can feel it exfoliating your skin. The smell is fantastic! I use it daily and have never experienced any drying of the skin. I would recommend everyone to try this.
I used this product for many years simply because my mom used it and I didn't know any better. Growing up I noticed it too be way too harsh on my skin. I went to a dermatologist and he recommended using something else because this scrub literately takes layers of skin off your face. For people that use it everyday it's not good at all. I've moved on to something that's gentle on my skin and it doesn't leave my skin pink like it used to. This can't be good for peoples aging skin.
I was hesitant to use this because of how intense it claims to exfoliate, and a I have extremely sensitive skin. However, the creaminess of the product manages to balance out the intensity so that it doesn't feel like you're abusing your skin. Probably still too intense for me to use everyday, but maybe for a weekly skin refresher. Very satisfied with how my skin felt afterward, smooth and soothed.
This is my go to exfoliator. I absolutely love this product. It doesn't tear up your skin if you use it daily which I love. It takes off leftover makeup seamlessly. Also since I added it to my shower routine my acne spots have dramatically decreased
I used this scrub for awhile, but it was a bit too drying & abrasive for everyday use! The price point was fantastic! Did you know that they have a Green Tea Scrub with smaller grains and only 1% salicylic acid?!
I like the smell of this cleanser and i love how my face feels after i use it but sometime it makes me wonder it its getting all the oil inside of my pores rather than just the surface so thats why i gave it a four
When I was younger this was the face wash that I used and started out with & ummm I just bought some the other day and OH MY GOSH I forgot how amazing this stuff is!!....its got the perfect amount of that "Scrub" feeling but its not harsh on my skin! My face feels so soft and clean when use this!
I absolutely adore this product! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft to the touch, and the low price of $4 makes it that much easier for me to buy. Along with having a delicious apricot smell, the packaging is simple, yet elegant in its own way. Definitely a must-have in my shower caddy
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos