St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this stuff all the time a few years ago because I loved it so much but stopped using it after they changed the formula. I have just recently started using it again and I still love it as much as I did back then!
I LOVE THIS STUFF. If you have oily and/or textured skin, I eludes recommend it. I use it very other day and it always leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, ad looking bright! Sometime I'll also use it as a mini face mask and leave it on for about three minutes instead of just washing it right off and I can feel the gross oils from the day being sucked out. :3
After reading about the experiences others (women/girls) have provided...I've been left to wonder if a man/boy with severe acne would or would "not" complain about the harshness...of this product on his skin. I'm planning on purchasing this for my son who's endured a great battle; then....I'll give a review for those who have a great need for an exfoliator.
My family has been using this for years, even my dad uses it! I started using it after forgetting about it for the longest time because I had this horrible texture on the sides of my nose so every other day i would use this scrub and my nose would be baby soft. This scrub is truly fantastic it's great at zapping blackheads and keeping your skin clear overall and it smells phenomenal. Just be careful with this because if you are too harsh while scrubbing you can irritate your skin.
I love this scrub. St Ives has always been a favorite over these past years. It always meets my expectations, however, if you have extreme or severe blemishes it might not be as powerful. But I always use this at least twice a week to keep clogged pores at bay. I want to try the green tea one next
So I know that it isn't always suggested to use daily... but I do! I have always had normal skin with the occasional PMS breakout, but using this scrub (not too vigorously) daily has really made a positive difference on my skin. It is insanely soft, clear, and I can proudly not wear any foundation!
This is one of my favorite scrubs to use when I run out of my homemade scrub. As with any scrub, you don't use it every day. I usually use it once a week and make sure I moisturize well afterwards to keep my newly exposed skin from drying out. This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel wonderful.
I found this product to be a great expoliant for those who do not have sensitive skin. I like that it has crushed walnut shells as the expoliant over "microbeads". I wouldn't suggest using this product everyday, I myself only use it when I feel like I'm starting to break out. It always keeps my acne at bay!
I like it as a scrub, but it doesn't do much for my acne. You get a lot of product at a cheap price. I like to use it as a body scrub, since I think it is a little too rough for my face. I apply it to my back and legs. Good product to get rid of dead cells. I would not recend it for acne purposes
This is a really good scrub, but it is not for twice a day use, or even once a day. It's such an "abrasive" scrub that if you use it too often it will cause what they call micro-tears in your skin. But if you use it maybe once or twice a week as a scrub, not a normal face wash, it works wonders!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos