BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nichole L.
I think this product works great on oily skin. It removes blackheads and dead skin as well as leaving my skin with a great smooth finish. Before applying on sun tanning products, I usually like to exfoliate with this product. It works great for me and leaves a streak free tan. The beads are the best part!
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
I love this scrub, i don't use it very much or often but thats the beauty of it--you don't have to. Use once or twice a week to exfoliate your face, you don't have to scrub very hard, I gently do it in little circles around my face while in the shower. It leaves my face feeling so soft and rejuvenated.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
I recently started using this face scrub and I love it! It is very effective. I suffer from acne and this has helped control my breakouts and it leaves my face very smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jocoby J.
Medford, MA
I don't think I will ever give this scrub up. Completely holy grail status. Its definitely an abrasive scrub, so if you're looking for one of those scrubs that barely does that then this is not the product for you. You will instantly see brighter, smoothr skin using this. I use it twice a week since its a heavy scrub. I wouldn't recommend it for daily use.
Frances R.
I genuinely swear by this product. I've had it for as long as I can remember! I've never been one to have a face full of acne, and I partly contribute it to using this religiously! It's efficient and inexpensive and I love how great it works on my skin.
neshia s.
I have an on and off relationship with this product. I have oily skin that's prone easily to acne and if I use this while having active bumps they go away but if I use it when I don't, its like using water on my face - it doesn't do anything. But overall I love this product! I definitely recommend it. :)
Stefanie i.
My all time favorite facial scrub! It exfoliates very well and smells soo good! Once I rinse it off my face, it leaves it feeling really nice and smooth! It's a really nice deep exfoliator and I highly recommend it!
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
I did not like this product. I attempted to wash my face with it and broke out in a rash! I have sensitive skin and so I gave it to my mom, who doesn't have sensitive skin. I asked her how she liked it and she that it made her break out as well. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have tough skin!
Sofia R.
Doral, FL
My family has been using this for years, even my dad uses it! I started using it after forgetting about it for the longest time because I had this horrible texture on the sides of my nose so every other day i would use this scrub and my nose would be baby soft. This scrub is truly fantastic it's great at zapping blackheads and keeping your skin clear overall and it smells phenomenal. Just be careful with this because if you are too harsh while scrubbing you can irritate your skin.
Anmerya B.
This is seriously my holy Grail facial product. I've been using St. Ives for over 5 years and I've seen nothing but great results. I use it very often which explains why my face is always smooth and blemish free. I seriously recommend this to any and everyone looking to take care of their beautiful faces.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.