BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany S.
Nashville , TN
I absolutely love this scrub! I feel like other exfoliating scrubs are really thin & watery, but this one has the perfect consistency to really clean deep & get rid of dead skin. My face feels so soft after every use!
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I have to admit having acne prone skin can be tough and finding a product that can work hard and be gentle at the same time can be tricky. When I started using St. Ives scrubs I realized that pairing it with my acne medication made for a dynamic duo. Now my skin is noticeably clearer and a lot smoothr.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I used this stuff all the time a few years ago because I loved it so much but stopped using it after they changed the formula. I have just recently started using it again and I still love it as much as I did back then!
Soraida H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Affordable and effective, perfect! This is the best scrub I've ever used, and I've tested out some more expensive brands that just work about the same or not as well. This stuff lasts and does a great job of clearing up the blackheads on my nose without over-drying my skin. I always go back to this one!
Savanna M.
Camano Island, WA
I really like the way that this scrub makes my face feel...but it's actually horrible for acne prone skin! I was using it because it was a "cult classic" but realized I would get acne the next day after using. By doing more research on the ingredients, there are quite I few that cause acne! No stars!
Maura N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was introduced to this almost 10 years ago when I couldn't find a solution for my breakouts. I get ovarian cyst, so my hormones are chaotic causing my chin and cheeks to break out. Once I started consistently using this it started clearing me out and keeping my skin more manageable. I have switched to other cleansers but always go to my ride or die scrub.
Stefanie i.
My all time favorite facial scrub! It exfoliates very well and smells soo good! Once I rinse it off my face, it leaves it feeling really nice and smooth! It's a really nice deep exfoliator and I highly recommend it!
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
This is my ride or die exfoliater right here people. I've been using this since my high school days and it has always come through for me. I use it almost every night and love how soft and fresh my face is. You can tell if I haven't used it for a few days because no matter how much moisturizer I use you can still see flaky skin. This ALWAYS take care of that right away
Kassie K.
ODESSA, MO
Did a great job for my summer skin but don't use it in the winter for my oily face. Love the scrub feels like I really am getting dirt off my face. I also only use this in the summer because I don't tend to wear make up, and this scrub does not seem to get all my make up off like other face washes I use.
Manda S.
I like this product but it dries up my skin after using it. I always have to apply moisture afterwards. I do have sensitive skin so that's probably why. It somewhat irritates my skin as well. But when I wash my face, my face feels smooth and refreshing. Also the product has a really nice scent to it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.