BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have small pores that clog easily. I have a problem with blackheads and this stuff really works. I got it as a stocking stuffer and ran out within a week using it about every other day. Iwill suggest a good moisturizer to use along with it because it does strip a lot of natural oils away from your face.
Anmerya B.
This is seriously my holy Grail facial product. I've been using St. Ives for over 5 years and I've seen nothing but great results. I use it very often which explains why my face is always smooth and blemish free. I seriously recommend this to any and everyone looking to take care of their beautiful faces.
Kerri K.
New Lebanon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There is a reason why this has won so many awards. It is AMAZING! I use it about every other day along with my face wash from Simple. I have noticed a huge reduction in the size of the pores on my nose. For years I have not been able to get the black heads under control. After the first few times I used it I noticed a change in the size of the pores and the number of black heads I had. Would tell anyone to use this!
Sydnee R.
Mobile, AL
I heard great things about this scrub from many people. And I have dry skin so I thought this scrub would help. For a while it did. However, after a few weeks of use my skin broke out heavily. That may be just one isolated incident or maybe the combo of products i was using. But my experience was so-so.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
This is a really nice face cleaner and now that I just saw it I am going tp pick up a new bottle. Its not to harsh on the skin and it never causes me to break out like some other skin cleaners. I would recommend this to anyone interested in trying it.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
I did not like this product. I attempted to wash my face with it and broke out in a rash! I have sensitive skin and so I gave it to my mom, who doesn't have sensitive skin. I asked her how she liked it and she that it made her break out as well. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have tough skin!
edie g.
Carlsbad, CA
This is one of my all time favorite facial scrubs, ive used it for a long time and i always end up returning to it after i try a product and it fails. it gives a very nice smooth feeling to your skin but it is very rough so be very gentle while using it. a little goes a long way and it has a great smell
Abbigail C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every other weekend. I love using this. It exfoliates really well and is perfect for removing dead skin. It also has an amazing smell in my opinion. I do not recommend using it every day because it's an exfoliant. But I do recommend using it ever so often. Maybe once a week or so. Love this product.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I received this in my Campus VoxBox. I always love when I get to try new face washes/scrubs, because there are so many in the market. What I like about this scrub is that it uses natural exfoliating ingredients, it smells great, and makes my skin feel so clean! I only wish it got a little more sudsy, because I had to use more product to clean my entire face.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is NOT meant for sensitive skin, unless they've changed the formula. I loved the texture/quality of the exfoliant, and the scent was okay. However, my skin did not react well to the product. It was rough to the touch and slightly puffy for about one week after 1-2 uses. Will not purchase again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.