St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have small pores that clog easily. I have a problem with blackheads and this stuff really works. I got it as a stocking stuffer and ran out within a week using it about every other day. Iwill suggest a good moisturizer to use along with it because it does strip a lot of natural oils away from your face.
This is seriously my holy Grail facial product. I've been using St. Ives for over 5 years and I've seen nothing but great results. I use it very often which explains why my face is always smooth and blemish free. I seriously recommend this to any and everyone looking to take care of their beautiful faces.
There is a reason why this has won so many awards. It is AMAZING! I use it about every other day along with my face wash from Simple. I have noticed a huge reduction in the size of the pores on my nose. For years I have not been able to get the black heads under control. After the first few times I used it I noticed a change in the size of the pores and the number of black heads I had. Would tell anyone to use this!
I heard great things about this scrub from many people. And I have dry skin so I thought this scrub would help. For a while it did. However, after a few weeks of use my skin broke out heavily. That may be just one isolated incident or maybe the combo of products i was using. But my experience was so-so.
This is a really nice face cleaner and now that I just saw it I am going tp pick up a new bottle. Its not to harsh on the skin and it never causes me to break out like some other skin cleaners. I would recommend this to anyone interested in trying it.
I did not like this product. I attempted to wash my face with it and broke out in a rash! I have sensitive skin and so I gave it to my mom, who doesn't have sensitive skin. I asked her how she liked it and she that it made her break out as well. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have tough skin!
This is one of my all time favorite facial scrubs, ive used it for a long time and i always end up returning to it after i try a product and it fails. it gives a very nice smooth feeling to your skin but it is very rough so be very gentle while using it. a little goes a long way and it has a great smell
I use this every other weekend. I love using this. It exfoliates really well and is perfect for removing dead skin. It also has an amazing smell in my opinion. I do not recommend using it every day because it's an exfoliant. But I do recommend using it ever so often. Maybe once a week or so. Love this product.
I received this in my Campus VoxBox. I always love when I get to try new face washes/scrubs, because there are so many in the market. What I like about this scrub is that it uses natural exfoliating ingredients, it smells great, and makes my skin feel so clean! I only wish it got a little more sudsy, because I had to use more product to clean my entire face.
This product is NOT meant for sensitive skin, unless they've changed the formula. I loved the texture/quality of the exfoliant, and the scent was okay. However, my skin did not react well to the product. It was rough to the touch and slightly puffy for about one week after 1-2 uses. Will not purchase again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos