BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Anne N.
I'm a bit torn on this because I used this daily for two years. It helped clear up my acne, and calm my skin down... but its also supposedly too rough. I have tried face washes, but nothing really worked quite like this did. My last experiment wreaked havoc on my skin, so now I have a tube of this, as well as a homemade sugar scrub to exfoliate a few times a week.
Lorrin D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is the only exfoliant I've used for the last year! It's great even on my sensitive skin. However, since I do have sensitive skin, I only use it every other day instead of daily. But it's great to remove dirt and dead skin from my face and leaves me feeling so soft. I love it and continue to buy it every time I run out.
Rebecca C.
Orange, CA
This product is great! I have used it for several years now and it has not let me down. It exfoliates without being too rough on your skin and it doesn't dry it out. After washing my face it always feel very fresh and clean. If you haven't already, try it!
Kassie K.
ODESSA, MO
Did a great job for my summer skin but don't use it in the winter for my oily face. Love the scrub feels like I really am getting dirt off my face. I also only use this in the summer because I don't tend to wear make up, and this scrub does not seem to get all my make up off like other face washes I use.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
This is my all time go-to scrub. I use it probably every other day, and my skin stays clear and blemish free. I definitely notice a difference in my skin if I don't use this, or one of the other St. Ives scrubs I use.
Jeanette L.
This is literally the only cleanser I use. I know that you're only supposed to exfoliate once a week, but with my oily acne-prone skin I use this once a day and get awesome results. Nothing has kept my skin clearer.
Ally R.
West Allis, WI
I like this cleanser because it leaves skin feeling really clean and has anti acne product (salicylic acid) but doesn't smell awful like some anti blemish cleansers. Also it actually exfoliates super well, not like some cleansers that have barely any exfoliating beads. Yet it is still very gentle on skin!
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
I love this scrub, i don't use it very much or often but thats the beauty of it--you don't have to. Use once or twice a week to exfoliate your face, you don't have to scrub very hard, I gently do it in little circles around my face while in the shower. It leaves my face feeling so soft and rejuvenated.
Paige S.
This is literally one of my favorite products out there, I use it all the time and I'm one of those people with very sensitive skin. It makes your skin super soft, and I couldn't ask for a better product for the body.
Savanna M.
Camano Island, WA
I really like the way that this scrub makes my face feel...but it's actually horrible for acne prone skin! I was using it because it was a "cult classic" but realized I would get acne the next day after using. By doing more research on the ingredients, there are quite I few that cause acne! No stars!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.