St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm a bit torn on this because I used this daily for two years. It helped clear up my acne, and calm my skin down... but its also supposedly too rough. I have tried face washes, but nothing really worked quite like this did. My last experiment wreaked havoc on my skin, so now I have a tube of this, as well as a homemade sugar scrub to exfoliate a few times a week.
This is the only exfoliant I've used for the last year! It's great even on my sensitive skin. However, since I do have sensitive skin, I only use it every other day instead of daily. But it's great to remove dirt and dead skin from my face and leaves me feeling so soft. I love it and continue to buy it every time I run out.
This product is great! I have used it for several years now and it has not let me down. It exfoliates without being too rough on your skin and it doesn't dry it out. After washing my face it always feel very fresh and clean. If you haven't already, try it!
Did a great job for my summer skin but don't use it in the winter for my oily face. Love the scrub feels like I really am getting dirt off my face. I also only use this in the summer because I don't tend to wear make up, and this scrub does not seem to get all my make up off like other face washes I use.
This is my all time go-to scrub. I use it probably every other day, and my skin stays clear and blemish free. I definitely notice a difference in my skin if I don't use this, or one of the other St. Ives scrubs I use.
This is literally the only cleanser I use. I know that you're only supposed to exfoliate once a week, but with my oily acne-prone skin I use this once a day and get awesome results. Nothing has kept my skin clearer.
I like this cleanser because it leaves skin feeling really clean and has anti acne product (salicylic acid) but doesn't smell awful like some anti blemish cleansers. Also it actually exfoliates super well, not like some cleansers that have barely any exfoliating beads. Yet it is still very gentle on skin!
I love this scrub, i don't use it very much or often but thats the beauty of it--you don't have to. Use once or twice a week to exfoliate your face, you don't have to scrub very hard, I gently do it in little circles around my face while in the shower. It leaves my face feeling so soft and rejuvenated.
This is literally one of my favorite products out there, I use it all the time and I'm one of those people with very sensitive skin. It makes your skin super soft, and I couldn't ask for a better product for the body.
I really like the way that this scrub makes my face feel...but it's actually horrible for acne prone skin! I was using it because it was a "cult classic" but realized I would get acne the next day after using. By doing more research on the ingredients, there are quite I few that cause acne! No stars!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos