BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mariah A.
I love St.Ives cleansers. This one is a scrub and cleanser in one and it works perfectly. I’ve used this ever since I was a young teen and it’s very gentle. I gave it 4 stars since it’s not the best cleanser, it doesn’t always do justice to my skin but it does work pretty good.
Rachel D.
Essex
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best face washes I have ever used. Within a few uses I already see a difference in the decline of acne and redness. My skin is left soft, and refreshed.
Damaris S.
Meriden, CT
I love this product. I have been using this product for 10yrs+. Its the only product that keeps my face clean and clear of blackheads. All acne is under ckntrol while using this product. I would totally recommend this product to anyone. Especially teenagers with acne problems.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
I have used this for years and I love it. No matter what we try we always come back to this one! It just works very well and doesn't make me break out like some others do. It smells nice and it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and rejuvenated! It's also super affordable and easy to get!
Haley S.
Saint Louis
The Apricot scrub is a tried and true favorite of my husband’s. It’s inexpensive, has a great smell, and allows for exfoliation. I️ have swapped this out for Burt’s Bees which is all natural but my husband still swears by this product.
Jackie T.
New river, AZ
Deep clean your stubborn pores! This scrub leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and so smooth! The dirt in and on your skin disappears before your eyes and it has great blemish control ingredients. I’ve been using the one specific for sensitive skin and it’s amazing.
Jennifer P.
Van Nuys, CA
DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! It is too harsh for the skin. The exfoliant in it is jagged and can make micro cuts in your skin leaving it susceptible to infection. If you want to use this product, I suggest using it on your feet.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I love this so much. It might be a bit harsh on the skin and drying for those that have sensitive skin but i would recommend it to those that do not. It feels good and the little circles do a good job at exfoliating.
Michelle C.
Carlsbad , CA
A original go to product that I like keeping in the shower! It’s affordable and does the trick whenever I can’t splurge on a name brand at the moment! Been using it for years and it does a great job of making my skin look bright after
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
This product has definitely impressed me. I've had a problem with acne for as long as I can remember and I can say I've seen a difference since I've started using this product. It also smells good and leaves your face soft without exfoliating too hard and damaging your skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.