St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love St.Ives cleansers. This one is a scrub and cleanser in one and it works perfectly. I’ve used this ever since I was a young teen and it’s very gentle. I gave it 4 stars since it’s not the best cleanser, it doesn’t always do justice to my skin but it does work pretty good.
I love this product. I have been using this product for 10yrs+. Its the only product that keeps my face clean and clear of blackheads. All acne is under ckntrol while using this product. I would totally recommend this product to anyone. Especially teenagers with acne problems.
I have used this for years and I love it. No matter what we try we always come back to this one! It just works very well and doesn't make me break out like some others do. It smells nice and it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and rejuvenated! It's also super affordable and easy to get!
The Apricot scrub is a tried and true favorite of my husband’s. It’s inexpensive, has a great smell, and allows for exfoliation. I️ have swapped this out for Burt’s Bees which is all natural but my husband still swears by this product.
Deep clean your stubborn pores! This scrub leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and so smooth! The dirt in and on your skin disappears before your eyes and it has great blemish control ingredients. I’ve been using the one specific for sensitive skin and it’s amazing.
DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! It is too harsh for the skin. The exfoliant in it is jagged and can make micro cuts in your skin leaving it susceptible to infection. If you want to use this product, I suggest using it on your feet.
I love this so much. It might be a bit harsh on the skin and drying for those that have sensitive skin but i would recommend it to those that do not. It feels good and the little circles do a good job at exfoliating.
A original go to product that I like keeping in the shower! It’s affordable and does the trick whenever I can’t splurge on a name brand at the moment! Been using it for years and it does a great job of making my skin look bright after
This product has definitely impressed me. I've had a problem with acne for as long as I can remember and I can say I've seen a difference since I've started using this product. It also smells good and leaves your face soft without exfoliating too hard and damaging your skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos