BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Allison S.
New Rochelle, NY
I love this stuff. I love the smell, the texture, the results. I was a tad disappointed because only after I purchased did I read the back that said to only use product about once a week. I wish I could use it every day.
Monica B.
I love this I been using it since high school it really gets rid of the dead skin cells and makes my skin smooth and soft. I like the formula it doesn't irritate my skin. I like how inexpensive it is also that's a plus.
Stephanie G.
I haven't used this product in a while, but I know for a fact that it works great. Once a week is good to use but not an everyday or night because it's a apricots scrub and it can damage you're skin if use daily. I'm telling you from experience. My skin was very irritated and breaking out. Hope it helps y'all.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This reminds me of my pre-teen days. It was one of the first scrubs I tried. Its a bit harsh but for the price you can't complain too much about the cons. It smells REALLY nice and you can use a little bit so it doesn't get too harsh on your skin or irritate it.
Lauren  K.
Deland , FL
I use this every morning and night. A great exfoliate has more exfoliating beads than any other face wash I have tried. Helps control my breakouts but can be a little drying at times as with all salacylic acid treatments
Mia F.
Works amazing! great smell and it takes away all my black heads. I got this at dollar tree for a DOLLAR!!! would play more for the bigger size !!!!! I would use this again 100%! I recommend buying this
Hannah Leigh P.
Athens, GA
I have been using this scrub on my sensitive, dry skin for the past 3 years and I still love it. This is a relatively strong exfoliant so if you have very sensible skin it might not be right for you, but if you want something to really get in there and give you that freshly scrubbed down feel? This is for you.
Tania C.
This is great for exfoliating and for skin rejuvenation. I love this face cleaner it takes out all the dirt,oil and other stuff that accumulate on your face I HIGHLY recommend this and I'm definitely buying this again !
Taylor B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've always had so much trouble with my skin. Either it would be broken out or clear and way too dry because of the products I would use. This scrub was the game changer. It hydrates my skin and scrubs the surface leaving it nice and smooth. People compliment my me all the time on how smooth my skin is now, saying it's almost doll-like! I seriously love this stuff.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
Although this may make your skin feel good, it's really damaging it in the long run. The pieces are actually rough in texture and can scratch the skin and carry bacteria from breakouts to other parts of the skin. I would suggest using this on the rest of your body and using something different for the face :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.