BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Casey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does a great job exfoliating, and even with sensitive skin I've had no issues. I usually find exfoliators do be too fine, but this one really feels like it's getting everything and my face feels fresh afterwards. I always use a moisturizer right after so I haven't had any issues with it drying my skin.
Hannah Leigh P.
Athens, GA
I have been using this scrub on my sensitive, dry skin for the past 3 years and I still love it. This is a relatively strong exfoliant so if you have very sensible skin it might not be right for you, but if you want something to really get in there and give you that freshly scrubbed down feel? This is for you.
Morgan B.
Kingston, MI
This is the only face wash I use! I can feel it working in my skin and leaves a refreshed feel. I have had reduced acne and blemishes on my face just from using the product for a few weeks! I highly recommend this product. I only use once a day, but bottle suggest using more often if need be. Love this product!
Kristyn V.
Isanti, Mn
I have used this scrub for about 15 years now. I perches mine at Walmart. I don't think it's harsh at all. Makes you feel refreshed and clean. I believe it is very effective. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
I received a sample of this product a few weeks back and I loved it . It left my face feeling clean and super soft after washing it. It smelt wonderful and it wasn't super abrasive like some other face scrubs I have used.
Ashley D.
Saint Marys City, MD
I've been using this for years as my go-to affordable drugstore scrub. It's pretty effective! I love it a lot, however sometimes when some water gets mixed in the jar (I had the jarred variety) it has this weird horrible smell. Overall it didn't ever deter from the product's amazing results, clear skin always.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This reminds me of my pre-teen days. It was one of the first scrubs I tried. Its a bit harsh but for the price you can't complain too much about the cons. It smells REALLY nice and you can use a little bit so it doesn't get too harsh on your skin or irritate it.
chandra k.
Chandler, AZ
St. Ives is my drugstore brand go too! I love them, and most of their formulas. My husband and I both currently use this scrub. I only use it about twice a week just for an overall deep clean and exfoliate. I wish St. Ives made moisterizers and cleansers :( Maybe they do.. not available in Mesa, AZ then lol
MFLO O.
Absolutely beloved this product. This by far exceeds high brand scrubs. It is gentle and does a great job of exfoliating skin. I do have to use something else to help with dark spots but for a refreshing scrub to make your face feel clean and invigorated, this is the best hands down. I highly recommend.
👽Maddie M.
New York
It's okay. This is not the best product but it's great for removing dead skin. I use it every day for blemish control and removing my make up. I think it's nice. It is extremely cheap and is great at giving me clear skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.