BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Courtney K.
I've used this apricot scrub for several years, especially when I was in high school and had severe acne. I loved how it made my face feel, but sometimes, mostly in the summer it would make my face feel kind of dry but it wasn't anything a little lotion couldn't fix. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Joy C.
If you have sensitive skin try the one for sensitive skin. this brand is good but this version is not for sensitive skin. they have a version in Wal-Mart for sensitive so if you have sensitive skin like me try that one. the smell is fine the texture is coarse with small micro beads mixed in a cream substance.
Nicki H.
Wausau , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. But it doesn't really seem to help my blackheads. It makes my skin feel clean and help with everything but the blackheads. The gritty beads help get off all the makeup and dead skin leaving my face fresh and soft. But if your only interested in getting rid of blackheads try something else!
Savannah S.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of this product is very good, unlike some that smell like chemicals. I use this maybe once a month on my face (you are NOT supposed to use a scrub daily). People are complaining about the roughness and I agree to an extant. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin as it will cause harm.
Skilyn D.
Williamsport, PA
Gives a very polished feel to the face after washing which I LOVE! although I use a different face wash at night I use this every morning because not only does it make your skin feel clean but also super hydrated as well!
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favourite beauty products. It's a scrub that really cleans your skin without been irritating, nothing harsh. I mostly use it on my face (although it can be use in the body) and helps  a lot with black pores and blemish. I frequently buy it. Smell incredible good, the texture is easy to apply, I use it most to scrub my nose, chin and forehead
Arlene H.
I have real oily skin and in the summer months, sweating makes it incredibly worse. I can say this product helps remove all excess of oils and leaving my face remarkably hydrated and clean.
At first use it feels too rough, but with my constant issue of oily skin and lots of blackheads. I've found it to work.
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I use this product every night in the shower and I love it, but not for it's intended purpose. It's great for scrubbing off stubborn make up and dead skin and makes my face feel smooth and fresh. But when it comes to the acne portion of this it fails. It has never helped my acne in the 3 years I have used it.
MFLO O.
Absolutely beloved this product. This by far exceeds high brand scrubs. It is gentle and does a great job of exfoliating skin. I do have to use something else to help with dark spots but for a refreshing scrub to make your face feel clean and invigorated, this is the best hands down. I highly recommend.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
I received a sample of this product a few weeks back and I loved it . It left my face feeling clean and super soft after washing it. It smelt wonderful and it wasn't super abrasive like some other face scrubs I have used.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.