BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelly G.
I hardly ever wash my face but when I do I use St Ives. It's a good quality for the price and it makes my skin feel refreshed afterwards. You can feel your skin exfoliating and can tell a difference when you are finished.
Nicki H.
Wausau , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. But it doesn't really seem to help my blackheads. It makes my skin feel clean and help with everything but the blackheads. The gritty beads help get off all the makeup and dead skin leaving my face fresh and soft. But if your only interested in getting rid of blackheads try something else!
Ifeoma O.
Richton Park , IL
I use this every day to exfoliate.. It's the best exfoliated that I've tried so far and my skin feels so soft and smooth after I use it. I try to scrub really hard because I have pretty tough skin but yes this is super great and I've noticed that when I scrub around my eyebrows, they tend to grow a lot quicker.
MFLO O.
Absolutely beloved this product. This by far exceeds high brand scrubs. It is gentle and does a great job of exfoliating skin. I do have to use something else to help with dark spots but for a refreshing scrub to make your face feel clean and invigorated, this is the best hands down. I highly recommend.
Pit P.
Dayton, OH
My favorite exfoliant, the wetting are super small and leaves my skin very clean and soft. It uses 2 day to the week, my skin is dry and should I exfoliate to remove all the skin dead that is accumulates.
Arlene H.
I have real oily skin and in the summer months, sweating makes it incredibly worse. I can say this product helps remove all excess of oils and leaving my face remarkably hydrated and clean.
At first use it feels too rough, but with my constant issue of oily skin and lots of blackheads. I've found it to work.
Savannah S.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of this product is very good, unlike some that smell like chemicals. I use this maybe once a month on my face (you are NOT supposed to use a scrub daily). People are complaining about the roughness and I agree to an extant. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin as it will cause harm.
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While I just received this product in my Campus VoxBox, I have used it before. I really love all St. Ives products because they are natural and smell amazing, but this one really takes the cake. It makes my face feel SO fresh and clean while also fighting acne, which is an added bonus :) Definitely recommend!
Jessica R.
El Mirage, AZ
I've been using the Apricot Scrub for years it's the only facial cleanser I stick with because it really exfoliates the skin. This product helped me get rid of my acne issues when I was younger and I recommend to anyone.
Ame S.
Hixson , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I liked the way it made my skin feel after I used it! but after about a month it drys out my skin too much. So I stop it for about a week and then it clears up and I use it all over again. I also notice that it has gotten quite expensive and the off brand works just as well. Bring down the price and I am your girl
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.