BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
I love to use this on my body to help with acne but DO NOT use this on your face. It's way too rough for your face ad it causes tiny little tears. You need to be really careful with the skin on your face and this just isn't for that purpose. I love it on my body but it's just way too rough to use on your face
Lady B.
Meriden, CT
I absolutely love st Ives products. This scrub leaves my skin feeling AMAZING. Usually, after using any scrub my faces dries up instantly but this scrub provides me with the right amount of moisture where it's not uncomfortable. A plus is the apricot smell !
Taylor z.
milwaukee, WI
I honestly love this face wash! I can feel and see the difference on my face after I use it, I don't wash my face everyday, mainly every other day but I love this face wash the best out of all of the ones I have tried.
Natasha M.
Atlanta, GA
I swear by this stuff. Leaves my face silky smooth and blemish free.
I Love This Scrub! I've Started Using It To Help With My Acne, And It Really Helps, Especially With Blackheads I've Never Been Able To Get Rid Of Until Now. I Put It On In The Shower, Roughly Every Two Days So As Not To Overuse It. For The Record, It Also Helps A Lot With Ingrown Hairs.
Taylor F.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a nice product but with my oily, sensitive, acne prone skin, it made me break out and the exfoliation beads cut my skin. I say nice product, because some of my friends love it but they have wonderful skin. I do not.
Carolyn S.
Forgive my bad attempt at a TLC joke. Can't joke about scrubs, people! But this one is excellent for the price. Awesome to exfoliate the skin and really get into those hard to reach pores that just wont budge. Doesn't feel too harsh but you can feel it working. Absolutely love this scrub. I usually get the jar for my own purposes. But the tube is great as well!
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this stuff! It is my face's new BFF. I love just how soft and fresh my face feels after I use it. My husband also uses it for his ingrown hairs on his legs. I love the smell and that I know all of the ingredients!
Clara C.
Santa Rosa, CA
This product is great if your trying to peel dead skin off your feet but to use on your face is wayyyy to harsh. They have found fiberglass in this face washand other things that break open skin cells and in the long run makes skin more iritable and dry....
Pit P.
Dayton, OH
My favorite exfoliant, the wetting are super small and leaves my skin very clean and soft. It uses 2 day to the week, my skin is dry and should I exfoliate to remove all the skin dead that is accumulates.
Brooke M.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been using this for years and it definitely helps with dead skin and blemishes. But, agreeing with other reviews, I think the Walmart/Target brands are the exact same thing so if you want to save money, buy those.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.