St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
While I just received this product in my Campus VoxBox, I have used it before. I really love all St. Ives products because they are natural and smell amazing, but this one really takes the cake. It makes my face feel SO fresh and clean while also fighting acne, which is an added bonus :) Definitely recommend!
I love to use this on my body to help with acne but DO NOT use this on your face. It's way too rough for your face ad it causes tiny little tears. You need to be really careful with the skin on your face and this just isn't for that purpose. I love it on my body but it's just way too rough to use on your face
Being extremely prone to blackheads, I lived off of this scrub all throughout middle school and high school. It's an amazing product that I felt truly extracted all of the nasty dirt that built up in my pores throughout the day. The great thing about this formula is that, yes, it did remove all unwanted oils from my face, but it did not leave my skin feeling dry.
I've been using the Apricot Scrub for years it's the only facial cleanser I stick with because it really exfoliates the skin. This product helped me get rid of my acne issues when I was younger and I recommend to anyone.
Absolutely beloved this product. This by far exceeds high brand scrubs. It is gentle and does a great job of exfoliating skin. I do have to use something else to help with dark spots but for a refreshing scrub to make your face feel clean and invigorated, this is the best hands down. I highly recommend.
Been using this face wash for years and I have to say it is one of my favorites. A little on the rougher side but I love the way I can actually feel it exfoliating my skin. I also love the scent. Gets the job done and it's quite affordable, also lasts a long time because you don't need to squeeze out a lot.
I've always struggled with finding a great scrub that kept my face clear.. Not only has St Ives Apricot Scrub torn my face up but it also has done a number on my acne -- as in, not making it go away and making it worse! I love St Ives products but if you have sensitive skin please, please stay away from this!
This is one of my favourite beauty products. It's a scrub that really cleans your skin without been irritating, nothing harsh. I mostly use it on my face (although it can be use in the body) and helps a lot with black pores and blemish. I frequently buy it. Smell incredible good, the texture is easy to apply, I use it most to scrub my nose, chin and forehead
I have used this apricot scrub FOR YEARS! it is my go to acne scrub and it helps my face to be super smooth and soft. I often have dry skin and my face peels frequently, so this helps to get the peeling skin off as well.
St. Ives is my drugstore brand go too! I love them, and most of their formulas. My husband and I both currently use this scrub. I only use it about twice a week just for an overall deep clean and exfoliate. I wish St. Ives made moisterizers and cleansers :( Maybe they do.. not available in Mesa, AZ then lol
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos