BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kimberly B.
Palmyra, NJ
I don't use facial scrubs often bc they tend to irritate my skin too much. Honestly, this is the only one that I ever use. I use it periodically when I feel that my face is in need of a deep cleaning and this scrub is priced just right!
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is just a basic scrub to me. Nothing to special. It does make my skin feel nice and smooth after. I think it’s an okay drugstore option if you just want to get rid of dead skin. Not sure about prevent blemishes or minimizing pores.
Jamie M.
Gainesville
I use to use this all the time to help manage my breakouts and it did some what, but my face never truly cleared up. Then I found out that St. Ives was no longer cruelty free and enough was enough for me. No more St. Ives, found a better product and have a better face for it.
Katherine H.
First time I used this was a few years back. I LOVED it. Tried it more recently and I've been using it for a few weeks and I see no difference with my acne and blackheads. I also wish they'd put more in the bottles. That said, it does leave my face feeling nice after I use this.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I use alot of St Ives products as they are reasonably priced but are at a very high quality! I have this scrub in my shower now and use it daily to clean my pores and smooth my face. I also use lotion and body wash by St Ives very often.
Haley S.
Saint Louis
The Apricot scrub is a tried and true favorite of my husband’s. It’s inexpensive, has a great smell, and allows for exfoliation. I️ have swapped this out for Burt’s Bees which is all natural but my husband still swears by this product.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a weird relationship with this product. Sometimes my skin looks amazing when I use this and some times it breaks me out instantly. I already know physical exfoliators are not supposed to be good for the skin but this used to work for me. Now it doesn’t work as well I guess.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
I have used this for years and I love it. No matter what we try we always come back to this one! It just works very well and doesn't make me break out like some others do. It smells nice and it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and rejuvenated! It's also super affordable and easy to get!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I have to give it to this product! It's great! It's so gentle on my skin, not harsh at all! Usually they hurt my skin but not this one! And it is so effective! I bought mine at food lion in the beauty section. I would totally recommend this product to people!
Blanca P.
Villa Park, IL
I bought this about a month ago because i heard so many good things about this scrub. I wasn’t so impressed after using this. I still get breakouts occasionally so the scrub has not helped my face from breaking out. I would say though that this scrub leaves my face really soft.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.