BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina L.
Albion, NY
I purchased this product specifically for the blackhead and blemish controlling properties, but I was disappointed in the level of performance. I'm not sure if it's just my skin, or if this would a problem for other people. The product does exfoliate and did leave my skin soft, but after several consistent uses there were no changes in my blemish/black head problem.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells great, is easy to use, doesn't irritate somewhat sensitive skin...but after a while i had to switch to a different scrub. It took maybe a month or so but eventually it just quit fighting blemishes. I switched to a different cleanser for a while and now I'm back to this. It's working wonders again.
Jewell E.
Austin, KY
Started using this when I was a teenager. Worked great then I had mild acne. Later on in Abdul the years acne got worse and this didn't help much. I love how soft it leaves your skin, and that it's a daily use scrub. I feel like part of the cause of my acne was dead skin! For mild blemishes this works well!
Yanela M.
houston
I use this in the shower everyday now and i can say it has done wonders for me. it does prevent multiple blemishes from popping up, only a few come around now and i love it. i would recommend this because my skin is so soft afterwards and the scent it very nice.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
This is my favorite face wash for lots of reasons:
It's natural.
The scrubbiness isn't too harsh.
The smell is great.
It doesn't dry out my skin.
It's reasonably priced.

I have no complaints!
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I'm 35. I've been using St Ives Apricot scrub since I was in middle school. 20-25 years of using a product and it is STILL as amazing as it was when I first tried it. Gentle exfoliation, awesome scent, blackhead buster, doesn't leave my sensitive skin on fire or dried out. Never run out of this stuff. It's perfect!
Sam T.
Arlington, TX
I love this product and line, but i honestly prefer St. Ives' green tea scrub much more, just because i struggle with breakouts and it works to soothe them. Also, when i use this scrub, i always end up with some gritty stuff left on my face and it feels weird. But it is a wonderful exfoliant, so that i do recommend
Fahima N.
Hollywood, FL
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried have dried out my skin. I will use them and immediately my skin feels too small and usually will start to flake right away. I have been using this wash for almost a month now and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem.
Eliza B.
Acworth, GA
Love this product. Have been using Ives facial scrub for many years. The scrub inside of it helps my skin feel very clean because it definitely helps you exfoliate during use. Love the way my skin feels after use. Helps avoid breakouts and the occasional blemish.
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC
I have used this scrub for years and still love it. Of course, I have issues with commitment and will stray to new and exciting scrubs from time to time. But St. Ives is always there to welcome me back again. The particles are not too fine or too harsh and my skin feels soft and refreshed afterwards. I usually use one to two times a week and follow with a moisturizer.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.