St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I LOVE this product and have used it weekly for years now! It is not only inexpensive, but it also makes my face feel so clean and refreshed after I use it! I feel like it really takes the dirt and dry skin off and makes my skin feel soft after I wash it off! (They also sell the "knockoff" apricot scrub at CVS!)
Got this to try out in my campus voxbox. I like it compared to the clean and clear I was using before and it didn't dry out my skin like the label warned. I like the coarseness of the product because I feel like I'm actually giving my pores a good scrubbing. I wish the apricot scent was a little more present though.
This stuff is cheap and works SO well! I use this at the end of my shower to get rid of any nasty face gunk and when I put lotion on my skin feels so smooth. I even use it as a body scrub sometimes. Seriously the best!
I have been using this product for 3 years now and I can see that my skin has truly been getting better. This is gental enough to use everyday but tough enough to actually remove the dead skin. I spent about $150 on Neutrogena products and they never did anything for my acne but when I started to use this I lost the acne and have flawless skin. Definitely worth it!
I received this in my Campus VoxBox and am don't use it on my face because of the use of walnut shells in St.Ives scrub formula. I have used it on my underarms to exfoliate away dead skin and it has worked great for that.
I use this every day to exfoliate.. It's the best exfoliated that I've tried so far and my skin feels so soft and smooth after I use it. I try to scrub really hard because I have pretty tough skin but yes this is super great and I've noticed that when I scrub around my eyebrows, they tend to grow a lot quicker.
Good product. This scrub is one of my favorites because I feel that it really gets the dead skin off my face unlike many other scrubs that are too silky. My skin always feels fresh and rejuvenated when using this product.
I use this product every night in the shower and I love it, but not for it's intended purpose. It's great for scrubbing off stubborn make up and dead skin and makes my face feel smooth and fresh. But when it comes to the acne portion of this it fails. It has never helped my acne in the 3 years I have used it.
Any of these scrubs I would recommend. I love that they use all natural ingredients, and my face always feel softer, firmer, and extremely clean after using it. I use it in the shower and scrub it in for about a minute or two and I have noticed I have less acne scars, barely any breakouts, and rarely a pimple or too. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and will definitely repurchase.
The smell of this product is very good, unlike some that smell like chemicals. I use this maybe once a month on my face (you are NOT supposed to use a scrub daily). People are complaining about the roughness and I agree to an extant. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin as it will cause harm.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos