BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
joyce y.
University Pl, WA
Love this face wash so much. I use it every single night and I noticed that It did improve my skin and I've been only using it for a week. I started using that all over my face with my vanity planet which is a brush, and I noticed that I got rid of one of my scars which is really cool and I'm really happy that this works for my skin type. I also have oily to normal skin.
Shawn P.
New Orleans, LA
I watch a video on you tube about cleansing the skin and i use the St.Ives blemish control love this product. This is my first time using the product and will continue. It was very gentle I think I scrub my face to hard. The product do not need any improvements.
Adriana M.
I purchased this scrub because I suffered from stress-induced acne, and I needed some help! This scrub is nice. It makes your skin feel soft and clean, and I enjoyed the smell. But it didn't get rid of my acne at all. So I stopped using and would most likely never purchase again. (My skin type is oily/combination)
Sam T.
Arlington, TX
I love this product and line, but i honestly prefer St. Ives' green tea scrub much more, just because i struggle with breakouts and it works to soothe them. Also, when i use this scrub, i always end up with some gritty stuff left on my face and it feels weird. But it is a wonderful exfoliant, so that i do recommend
Saumya S.
Chevy Chase, MD
Ever since I understood the concept of exfoliating, I have used this. It is the best I could have used on my super sensitive skin. It does justice to what it claims and keeps my skin from getting any break outs. It is a gentle formula that exfoliates without over drying the skin. Love it and thumbs up to this one.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I remember toting this back and forth in my overnight bag for sleepovers as a teen. Now, it's in my medicine cabinet next to my son's mouthwash. It's one of those cult products that will always have a place in my beauty routine. Gets rid of blackheads, dead skin, and leaves your face radiant. I also sneak it on my hands and feet to get rid of rough patches and cuticles.
Yvonne J.
Nicholson, PA
I wasn't all that impressed. I have very sensitive skin, and have been searching for probably a decade for a scrub that didn't make my skin worse. You know what I've found that works great? WATER. For the average day, I wash my face with just water... but if I need a good scrub, once a week I just use lemon and sugar. No breakouts, just a nice, clean, exfoliated face.
Jessica C.
Jericho, NY
I have been using Saint Ives Apricot Scrub for over five years and have generally been satisfied with the results. For the reasonable price, it exfoliates my skin without causing a great deal of irritation. In the last few months, I have noticed that the side of the tube has been cracking along the seem. This causes the product to leak out the side when I squeeze the bottle. If this were fixed, I would have no qualms with this product!
Shannon G.
Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
I haven't yet purchased this product myself, but I use it every time I stay at a friend's house and it is magical. Each time I use it, I feel absolutely refreshed and ready to take on the day. It's great for my oily, acne-prone skin, and leaves me feeling very clean, but not dried out. I'll be buying this very soon.
Jessica S.
Wixom, MI
I always have this product in my bathroom. I use in a few times a week, although I do believe it is safe for everyday use. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, rejuvenated and smooth. The salicylic acid also helps with any minor breakouts I get. Can't find a comparable product for anywhere near the price of this one.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.