BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany G.
Sparks, NV
I liked this product at the beginning. I love the "natural" type of peach scent but, it didn't do anything for blackheads and minimal ( if anything ) for blemishes. Although, it did leave my skin feeling nice and and clean which i liked & the reason i graded it a 'B.' I think part of the reason it didn't do a great job is because it is just a cheap drugstore product.
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The product itself is nice. It smells good but its definitely not for individuals with sensitive skin like myself. I broke out from using this and I tried it many to make sure it wasn't from the food I was eating. This is a nono for sensitive skin because the beads are too harsh. But it does serve as a good hand scrub.
Fahima N.
Hollywood, FL
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried have dried out my skin. I will use them and immediately my skin feels too small and usually will start to flake right away. I have been using this wash for almost a month now and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem.
Ashley G.
Got this to try out in my campus voxbox. I like it compared to the clean and clear I was using before and it didn't dry out my skin like the label warned. I like the coarseness of the product because I feel like I'm actually giving my pores a good scrubbing. I wish the apricot scent was a little more present though.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I'm 35. I've been using St Ives Apricot scrub since I was in middle school. 20-25 years of using a product and it is STILL as amazing as it was when I first tried it. Gentle exfoliation, awesome scent, blackhead buster, doesn't leave my sensitive skin on fire or dried out. Never run out of this stuff. It's perfect!
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like everyone else, I used this product back in HS. I loved it at the time. Now that I have experience with more high-end products, I can see that this isn't as great as I thought. It's way too chunky and abrasive. When you have acne, you don't want to irritate the skin any further, or else it can create worse breakouts.
Jelinda H.
This scrub is a must have for me! I have very oily skin that seems to retain everything I put on my face. In high school, I would use everything I could, but since I started using it, I've lost almost every single blemish I've had. The only drawback is that it leaves my face very dry and ashy, but I apply a moisturizer soon after. I've been loyal since high school.
Brooke W.
This is a product that works! It has been used in our household from the time I was a kid. Now that I am grown with children in my own home I continue to use it and so will my children. It's the only product that scrubs away my dead skin without leaving my face dry and irritated after. I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub!
Morgan C.
University Pl, WA
I literally have to exfoliate every few days, and this is, BY FAR, the best exfoliating cleanser I have ever used. It's perfect if you have oily skin, and using it as often as I use it, doesn't dry my skin out.

There isn't a strong fragrance like most scrubs, and it will leave a you sking with a wonderful glow.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this blackhead scrub since middle school (12 years or so) and completely avoided the awkward acne stage of life. Has always been apart of my daily skin care routine and always will! It does cause some redness is my skin is very dry, especially in the winter, but that's nothing some moisturizer doesn't fix
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.