St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I get many blackheads on my nose so I added this to my skin care routine. I absolutely love it! It's not for everyone though because it is a rough exfoliate. Maybe not best for sensitive skin but it works for me! I use this only once or twice a week and I feel like it really gets in there and gets the dirt and grim out!
This stuff is amazing. I recently moved to a different environment and it has really taken a toll on my skin. My face was so dry and flakey before I started using this. Now, using this along with my favorite facial moisturizer, my face feels so smooth and amazing!
I Am not a big fan of this anymore. I loved their original formula when it came in the peach colored tubs. I feel that this actually broke me out more than kept my skin clear. I wish they didn't change the formula. Also, there is more of a scent to this new one. This would be good to use like once a week or even once a month but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! It smells amazing and it makes your face so soft! I would be cautious if you had sensitive skin, because it is very exfoliating, but It works well for me.
This product does what it's meant to as far as Mechanical Exfoliation, but you can find that in any product with a gritty texture. As far as quality, I honestly feel like this is garbage. Your skin is an investment & you get out what you put in. It's better to spend a little more & have amazingly beautiful skin than to take the cheap way out & spend $3 on a face wash.
Like everyone else, I used this product back in HS. I loved it at the time. Now that I have experience with more high-end products, I can see that this isn't as great as I thought. It's way too chunky and abrasive. When you have acne, you don't want to irritate the skin any further, or else it can create worse breakouts.
I use this in the shower and I really feel like it scrubs away my dull skin to reveal a glowing, fresh face! I have oily skin and its not sensitive so it works for my skin type. It is more harsh than other scrubs so be careful if you are sensitive. I have been using this since high school and I highly recommend!
I really love this brand and I have been using this scrub for years. Not only is it effective, but it's very affordable as well! The only thing I am iffy about is that sometimes it makes me break out and maybe that's because I use it more than I should...but either way it's a great product and from a great brand.
This face wash has ALWAYS been the best thing to clear my face up! If I use it more than once a day, it dries my face out but that is normal because it is an exfoliant. I use this almost every night and aveeno's clear complexion foaming cleanser in the mornings and my face has been super clear! I love the price of this product as well! Only about $4 and it last me about two months or so.
I purchased this product specifically for the blackhead and blemish controlling properties, but I was disappointed in the level of performance. I'm not sure if it's just my skin, or if this would a problem for other people. The product does exfoliate and did leave my skin soft, but after several consistent uses there were no changes in my blemish/black head problem.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos