BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get many blackheads on my nose so I added this to my skin care routine. I absolutely love it! It's not for everyone though because it is a rough exfoliate. Maybe not best for sensitive skin but it works for me! I use this only once or twice a week and I feel like it really gets in there and gets the dirt and grim out!
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I recently moved to a different environment and it has really taken a toll on my skin. My face was so dry and flakey before I started using this. Now, using this along with my favorite facial moisturizer, my face feels so smooth and amazing!
Amie M.
I Am not a big fan of this anymore. I loved their original formula when it came in the peach colored tubs. I feel that this actually broke me out more than kept my skin clear. I wish they didn't change the formula. Also, there is more of a scent to this new one. This would be good to use like once a week or even once a month but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! It smells amazing and it makes your face so soft! I would be cautious if you had sensitive skin, because it is very exfoliating, but It works well for me.
Tylerr G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product does what it's meant to as far as Mechanical Exfoliation, but you can find that in any product with a gritty texture. As far as quality, I honestly feel like this is garbage. Your skin is an investment & you get out what you put in. It's better to spend a little more & have amazingly beautiful skin than to take the cheap way out & spend $3 on a face wash.
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like everyone else, I used this product back in HS. I loved it at the time. Now that I have experience with more high-end products, I can see that this isn't as great as I thought. It's way too chunky and abrasive. When you have acne, you don't want to irritate the skin any further, or else it can create worse breakouts.
Sehrish K.
I use this in the shower and I really feel like it scrubs away my dull skin to reveal a glowing, fresh face! I have oily skin and its not sensitive so it works for my skin type. It is more harsh than other scrubs so be careful if you are sensitive. I have been using this since high school and I highly recommend!
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this brand and I have been using this scrub for years. Not only is it effective, but it's very affordable as well! The only thing I am iffy about is that sometimes it makes me break out and maybe that's because I use it more than I should...but either way it's a great product and from a great brand.
Alyssa M.
Athens, GA
This face wash has ALWAYS been the best thing to clear my face up! If I use it more than once a day, it dries my face out but that is normal because it is an exfoliant. I use this almost every night and aveeno's clear complexion foaming cleanser in the mornings and my face has been super clear! I love the price of this product as well! Only about $4 and it last me about two months or so.
Christina L.
Albion, NY
I purchased this product specifically for the blackhead and blemish controlling properties, but I was disappointed in the level of performance. I'm not sure if it's just my skin, or if this would a problem for other people. The product does exfoliate and did leave my skin soft, but after several consistent uses there were no changes in my blemish/black head problem.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.