BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Adriana M.
I purchased this scrub because I suffered from stress-induced acne, and I needed some help! This scrub is nice. It makes your skin feel soft and clean, and I enjoyed the smell. But it didn't get rid of my acne at all. So I stopped using and would most likely never purchase again. (My skin type is oily/combination)
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
This facial scrub is awesome! It gets deep down in your pores to clean them out and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It smells so nice. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good facial scrub.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR
I am a huge fan of St.Ives, especially this product. It smells wonderful and my skin feels so soft after I use it. I was going through a huge breakout when I got it, and within about a week, my skin was clear again. In addition, it's much cheaper than many other products I've tried to acne and it works much better.
Jessica C.
Jericho, NY
I have been using Saint Ives Apricot Scrub for over five years and have generally been satisfied with the results. For the reasonable price, it exfoliates my skin without causing a great deal of irritation. In the last few months, I have noticed that the side of the tube has been cracking along the seem. This causes the product to leak out the side when I squeeze the bottle. If this were fixed, I would have no qualms with this product!
Tylerr G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product does what it's meant to as far as Mechanical Exfoliation, but you can find that in any product with a gritty texture. As far as quality, I honestly feel like this is garbage. Your skin is an investment & you get out what you put in. It's better to spend a little more & have amazingly beautiful skin than to take the cheap way out & spend $3 on a face wash.
Rebecca M.
Oxford, CT
As an acne-prone individual with some of the most sensitive skin most people will ever see, I can't say I can give a thumbs up to many products. This one is beyond the rule. It unclogs my pours without feeling like my face is being ripped off. I use this in the shower at night and it gets rid of every residue on my skin and leaves it oh-so fresh. Saint Ives is my savior!
Sehrish K.
I use this in the shower and I really feel like it scrubs away my dull skin to reveal a glowing, fresh face! I have oily skin and its not sensitive so it works for my skin type. It is more harsh than other scrubs so be careful if you are sensitive. I have been using this since high school and I highly recommend!
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! It smells amazing and it makes your face so soft! I would be cautious if you had sensitive skin, because it is very exfoliating, but It works well for me.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get many blackheads on my nose so I added this to my skin care routine. I absolutely love it! It's not for everyone though because it is a rough exfoliate. Maybe not best for sensitive skin but it works for me! I use this only once or twice a week and I feel like it really gets in there and gets the dirt and grim out!
Jessica S.
Wixom, MI
I always have this product in my bathroom. I use in a few times a week, although I do believe it is safe for everyday use. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, rejuvenated and smooth. The salicylic acid also helps with any minor breakouts I get. Can't find a comparable product for anywhere near the price of this one.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.