St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I purchased this scrub because I suffered from stress-induced acne, and I needed some help! This scrub is nice. It makes your skin feel soft and clean, and I enjoyed the smell. But it didn't get rid of my acne at all. So I stopped using and would most likely never purchase again. (My skin type is oily/combination)
This facial scrub is awesome! It gets deep down in your pores to clean them out and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It smells so nice. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good facial scrub.
I am a huge fan of St.Ives, especially this product. It smells wonderful and my skin feels so soft after I use it. I was going through a huge breakout when I got it, and within about a week, my skin was clear again. In addition, it's much cheaper than many other products I've tried to acne and it works much better.
I have been using Saint Ives Apricot Scrub for over five years and have generally been satisfied with the results. For the reasonable price, it exfoliates my skin without causing a great deal of irritation. In the last few months, I have noticed that the side of the tube has been cracking along the seem. This causes the product to leak out the side when I squeeze the bottle. If this were fixed, I would have no qualms with this product!
This product does what it's meant to as far as Mechanical Exfoliation, but you can find that in any product with a gritty texture. As far as quality, I honestly feel like this is garbage. Your skin is an investment & you get out what you put in. It's better to spend a little more & have amazingly beautiful skin than to take the cheap way out & spend $3 on a face wash.
As an acne-prone individual with some of the most sensitive skin most people will ever see, I can't say I can give a thumbs up to many products. This one is beyond the rule. It unclogs my pours without feeling like my face is being ripped off. I use this in the shower at night and it gets rid of every residue on my skin and leaves it oh-so fresh. Saint Ives is my savior!
I use this in the shower and I really feel like it scrubs away my dull skin to reveal a glowing, fresh face! I have oily skin and its not sensitive so it works for my skin type. It is more harsh than other scrubs so be careful if you are sensitive. I have been using this since high school and I highly recommend!
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! It smells amazing and it makes your face so soft! I would be cautious if you had sensitive skin, because it is very exfoliating, but It works well for me.
I get many blackheads on my nose so I added this to my skin care routine. I absolutely love it! It's not for everyone though because it is a rough exfoliate. Maybe not best for sensitive skin but it works for me! I use this only once or twice a week and I feel like it really gets in there and gets the dirt and grim out!
I always have this product in my bathroom. I use in a few times a week, although I do believe it is safe for everyday use. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, rejuvenated and smooth. The salicylic acid also helps with any minor breakouts I get. Can't find a comparable product for anywhere near the price of this one.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos