BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I'm 35. I've been using St Ives Apricot scrub since I was in middle school. 20-25 years of using a product and it is STILL as amazing as it was when I first tried it. Gentle exfoliation, awesome scent, blackhead buster, doesn't leave my sensitive skin on fire or dried out. Never run out of this stuff. It's perfect!
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like everyone else, I used this product back in HS. I loved it at the time. Now that I have experience with more high-end products, I can see that this isn't as great as I thought. It's way too chunky and abrasive. When you have acne, you don't want to irritate the skin any further, or else it can create worse breakouts.
Yanela M.
houston
I use this in the shower everyday now and i can say it has done wonders for me. it does prevent multiple blemishes from popping up, only a few come around now and i love it. i would recommend this because my skin is so soft afterwards and the scent it very nice.
Christi Gizelle G.
Kent, WA
I used to have horrible acne and everything I tried never seemed to work until this random chick at the store, a few years back, told me about this product. I tried it out and my acne problems vanished. And I have continually used this for years. It is a scrub so I usually use this once or twice a week at the most.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells great, is easy to use, doesn't irritate somewhat sensitive skin...but after a while i had to switch to a different scrub. It took maybe a month or so but eventually it just quit fighting blemishes. I switched to a different cleanser for a while and now I'm back to this. It's working wonders again.
Jessica C.
Jericho, NY
I have been using Saint Ives Apricot Scrub for over five years and have generally been satisfied with the results. For the reasonable price, it exfoliates my skin without causing a great deal of irritation. In the last few months, I have noticed that the side of the tube has been cracking along the seem. This causes the product to leak out the side when I squeeze the bottle. If this were fixed, I would have no qualms with this product!
Bethany W.
This is the only face wash that has worked for me and that keeps my skin clear! It is able to scrub off all of my makeup and wash my skin throughly! My skin feels refreshed and soft after use. I also love the apricot smell.
Elizabeth F.
Sweetwater, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have oily skin and this help tremendously with keeping the oil under control. It is very good at getting a deep clean for your face which helps clear out black heads and prevents future breakouts. Th price is wonderful for this product. I have never seen it for more than four dollars. One of my beauty favorites.
Jelinda H.
This scrub is a must have for me! I have very oily skin that seems to retain everything I put on my face. In high school, I would use everything I could, but since I started using it, I've lost almost every single blemish I've had. The only drawback is that it leaves my face very dry and ashy, but I apply a moisturizer soon after. I've been loyal since high school.
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! It smells amazing and it makes your face so soft! I would be cautious if you had sensitive skin, because it is very exfoliating, but It works well for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.