St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've always bought the knockoff brand because it is normally to expensive for me. I got this one in my campus Voxbox and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. I would use it in the shower though as I always have issues getting the scrub part off of my face when using a cloth. It did make my fave feel really warm though.
My mom introduced me to apricot scrub when I was a kid and I've been using it since. I absolutely love this product. The smell is great and I love that it uses crushed walnut shells and not plastic microbeads like so many other exfoliating facial products. The salicylic acid in it is great for treating/preventing acne.
I stumbled across this after finding a sample I had stashed away, and I'm sure glad I found it! Not only does it leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, it helps get away any unwanted dirt and oil. It can be a little harsh with the exfoliating particles in it, so if you have sensitive skin, this may not be for you.
I use this stuff two times a day. The beads on the inside of this product allow immediate exfoliation, and it smells amazing! It's so refreshing to use in the morning and before you go to bed! My all time favorite facial product
Okay, first off.. *warning* this is a very harsh exfoliant BUT if used in moderation.. great product. I guess it could work differently for each person. I used to use this all the time, once a day and it made my rosacea worse.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I use this every other day, and I highly recommend. It can dry out your skin, however my skin is usually on the oiler side so this is so perfect! It provides a deep clean as well as reduces blemishes! LOVE!
It was a great scrub, and I felt like it was working but eventually, it dried my skin out a lot! I don't recommend using it more than once a week (depending on your skin type). I consulted with friend of mine, who is a professional make up artist and said that this one actually tears the skin, and is not recommended.
All around great facial scrub. Works well for all skin types and is the perfect balance between harsh and gentle. Leaves your face feeling refreshed. Helps to keep the acne under control or could even help to prevent a flair up.
If you're looking for an inexpensive scrub that helps with breakouts and clear out black head this ones for you. It can be used daily as well which is great. I really this scrub and it does help a lot with my frequent break outs.
I absolutely love love love this product I bought it 2 years ago for the first time and have been using in daily ever since, it's the only product that helped me with my acne I would definitely recommend this to everybody!!:)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos