BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always bought the knockoff brand because it is normally to expensive for me. I got this one in my campus Voxbox and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. I would use it in the shower though as I always have issues getting the scrub part off of my face when using a cloth. It did make my fave feel really warm though.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
My mom introduced me to apricot scrub when I was a kid and I've been using it since. I absolutely love this product. The smell is great and I love that it uses crushed walnut shells and not plastic microbeads like so many other exfoliating facial products. The salicylic acid in it is great for treating/preventing acne.
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
I stumbled across this after finding a sample I had stashed away, and I'm sure glad I found it! Not only does it leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, it helps get away any unwanted dirt and oil. It can be a little harsh with the exfoliating particles in it, so if you have sensitive skin, this may not be for you.
Madeline C.
I use this stuff two times a day. The beads on the inside of this product allow immediate exfoliation, and it smells amazing! It's so refreshing to use in the morning and before you go to bed! My all time favorite facial product
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Okay, first off.. *warning* this is a very harsh exfoliant BUT if used in moderation.. great product. I guess it could work differently for each person. I used to use this all the time, once a day and it made my rosacea worse.
Kelsey F.
Flemington, NJ
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I use this every other day, and I highly recommend. It can dry out your skin, however my skin is usually on the oiler side so this is so perfect! It provides a deep clean as well as reduces blemishes! LOVE!
Laurie K.
West Roxbury, MA
It was a great scrub, and I felt like it was working but eventually, it dried my skin out a lot! I don't recommend using it more than once a week (depending on your skin type). I consulted with friend of mine, who is a professional make up artist and said that this one actually tears the skin, and is not recommended.
Ava A.
All around great facial scrub. Works well for all skin types and is the perfect balance between harsh and gentle. Leaves your face feeling refreshed. Helps to keep the acne under control or could even help to prevent a flair up.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
If you're looking for an inexpensive scrub that helps with breakouts and clear out black head this ones for you. It can be used daily as well which is great. I really this scrub and it does help a lot with my frequent break outs.
Yazmin D.
Napa, CA
I absolutely love love love this product I bought it 2 years ago for the first time and have been using in daily ever since, it's the only product that helped me with my acne I would definitely recommend this to everybody!!:)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.