BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Margaret G.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a licensed Esthetician and this was one of the products in school that we were specifically told to avoid. The ground up apricot kernels have sharp, rough edges that actually cause small cuts and abrasions on the skin that end up doing more harm than good.

Unfortunately, most people don't know this and the price is a huge selling point. St. Ives recently came out with exfoliating pads which use a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) to remove dead skin cells.

Not all scrubs are bad, but this is the worst.
Yazmin D.
Napa, CA
I absolutely love love love this product I bought it 2 years ago for the first time and have been using in daily ever since, it's the only product that helped me with my acne I would definitely recommend this to everybody!!:)
Laurie H.
Saxe, VA
I tried this product twice. Once when I was a teenager and then last year, thinking that maybe it would work for me this time. It took a few washes but the same reaction occurred. My skin turned really dry, red, flaky and my acne developed worse than ever. I had used this product on the advise of my sister but everyone is different. What worked for her didn't work for me!
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
This is my favorite St. Ives scrub at the moment. Love the scent and that the beads are not too harsh on the skin. Does a good job at exfoliating my face and leaves my skin feeling really smooth afterward! Definitely recommend!
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I have used this scrub since I was in 8th grade. That's going back 15 years now, and I'm still in love with St. Ives. I have combination type skin with an often oily tzone and this scrub always helps my skin to look its best!
Mandy L.
Irvine, CA
I'm not too sure if this actually worked for me but my face felt clean after using it. I heard that apricot scrubs were actually not good for your skin so I stopped using it, but I didn't have any negative effects when using it
Rebecca G.
Tukwila, WA
It works wonderfully and was a favorite skincare product of mine before I received it in my voxbox. I have sensitive combo skin that's both prone to acne and dry spots in different areas. This is gentle enough to use everyday, don't have to worry about it breaking my skin out, smells nice and works well. Great product.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
My mom introduced me to apricot scrub when I was a kid and I've been using it since. I absolutely love this product. The smell is great and I love that it uses crushed walnut shells and not plastic microbeads like so many other exfoliating facial products. The salicylic acid in it is great for treating/preventing acne.
Rochelle S.
I love this!My GO TOSTAPLE SKINCARE PRODUCT.Very reasonably priced,smells good,leaves skin feeling renewed.I use this EVERY TIME I apply makeup it gives my face a good scrub as I have flaky skin on my forehead and around the sides of my nose.Makes for flawless application of moisturizer,primer,bb,and/or foundation/powder.
Kelsey F.
Flemington, NJ
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I use this every other day, and I highly recommend. It can dry out your skin, however my skin is usually on the oiler side so this is so perfect! It provides a deep clean as well as reduces blemishes! LOVE!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.