BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jasmine S.
Beaver Dam, WI
This stuff is pretty great I must say.. Yes I know it's a scrub but I feel like the beads in the scrub are a bit to rough.. And make my face pretty dry. If you don't use it as a daily thing it's nice and cleans out them pores!
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
I have very tempermental skin and changing my skin routine can make my face break out for days! This is always my go to in the shower to clean my pores and scrub the dirt/oil away. I wash my face twice a day, at least, and I always am sure to use this once a day even though for most people that would be too harsh.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love! I can't get enough of this product. It leaves my skin so smooth at the end of every night! A lot of blemish control or acne cleansers usually have that burning minty menthol feel/smell to them and this one actually doesn't so I find it very refreshing and it actually works to keep blemishes at bay!
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I have used this scrub since I was in 8th grade. That's going back 15 years now, and I'm still in love with St. Ives. I have combination type skin with an often oily tzone and this scrub always helps my skin to look its best!
Imani R.
I love this product because it is a great exfoliant. My skin is sensitive so I can't use cleansers with harsh chemicals. This one is 100% natural and sulfate free!
Riley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite facial scrubs is this one! This scrub has great packaging, smells great, and gets rid of those annoying blemishes! This was a very effective product and I use it everyday! I will definitely buy this product again!'
Kendra P.
This scrub is good for using once in a while if you have really sensitive skin. It is a little rough for my skin, I think the grains that exfoliate are a little too big. If you don't have sensitive skin then this might be the right product for you. I like using it about 2 times a week at most. It does clean well and has a pleasant scent to it and it is really cheap as well.
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I love St. Ives products but it shouldn't be use as a daily cleanser because it can tear your natural skin oils off that we need. It actually clears my blackhead I do see less blemishes! Stuff really works.
Marisa M.
I love this product! It's the perfect natural face cleanser for my skin. I don't use too many products on my face so this is kne of my go-to's. It keeps my skin fresh and gently gets rid of dead skin cells. I love how the scent is light and doesn't last too long. I can out on my normal makeup products without worrying about the different scents of each product intermingling.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
When I first began breaking out in high school, this is one of the first products I went to. For the most part it was pretty effective, but after using it for a while my skin began to dry out. It could just be my skin personally, but I'm unable to use this product daily without having my skin start to peel after a while.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.