St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This stuff is pretty great I must say.. Yes I know it's a scrub but I feel like the beads in the scrub are a bit to rough.. And make my face pretty dry. If you don't use it as a daily thing it's nice and cleans out them pores!
I have very tempermental skin and changing my skin routine can make my face break out for days! This is always my go to in the shower to clean my pores and scrub the dirt/oil away. I wash my face twice a day, at least, and I always am sure to use this once a day even though for most people that would be too harsh.
Love love love! I can't get enough of this product. It leaves my skin so smooth at the end of every night! A lot of blemish control or acne cleansers usually have that burning minty menthol feel/smell to them and this one actually doesn't so I find it very refreshing and it actually works to keep blemishes at bay!
I have used this scrub since I was in 8th grade. That's going back 15 years now, and I'm still in love with St. Ives. I have combination type skin with an often oily tzone and this scrub always helps my skin to look its best!
I love this product because it is a great exfoliant. My skin is sensitive so I can't use cleansers with harsh chemicals. This one is 100% natural and sulfate free!
One of my favorite facial scrubs is this one! This scrub has great packaging, smells great, and gets rid of those annoying blemishes! This was a very effective product and I use it everyday! I will definitely buy this product again!'
This scrub is good for using once in a while if you have really sensitive skin. It is a little rough for my skin, I think the grains that exfoliate are a little too big. If you don't have sensitive skin then this might be the right product for you. I like using it about 2 times a week at most. It does clean well and has a pleasant scent to it and it is really cheap as well.
I love St. Ives products but it shouldn't be use as a daily cleanser because it can tear your natural skin oils off that we need. It actually clears my blackhead I do see less blemishes! Stuff really works.
I love this product! It's the perfect natural face cleanser for my skin. I don't use too many products on my face so this is kne of my go-to's. It keeps my skin fresh and gently gets rid of dead skin cells. I love how the scent is light and doesn't last too long. I can out on my normal makeup products without worrying about the different scents of each product intermingling.
When I first began breaking out in high school, this is one of the first products I went to. For the most part it was pretty effective, but after using it for a while my skin began to dry out. It could just be my skin personally, but I'm unable to use this product daily without having my skin start to peel after a while.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos